Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirwan On Campbell

Hooper

Which side of the fence are you??  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Which side of the fence are you??

• Keep the playoff hopes ALIVE!!!
    • Get ready for next year with a year under JC's belt!
    • Undecided... TBD...

Romo sits to pee-verated gets more publicity because the media is in love with Parcells and the Cowgirls. I am surprised someone even took the time write about a skins QB, usually we gets no love. Also, I am with SkinsGlory, I am pumped to watch our offense and see how he will do.

Or it could be that the Cowboys are in first place and we are in last place.

I'm almost too excited about the play of Jason Campbell...

We'll take this one week at a time, fellas...

And we dont' "need to win" right now...

Hell, let's see what Campbell can do, give him reps, and get a high enough choice to grab Gaines Adams from Clemson so we can actually rush the QB from the outside next year. It's time to rebuild this.

I'm almost too excited about the play of Jason Campbell...

We'll take this one week at a time, fellas...

And we dont' "need to win" right now...

Hell, let's see what Campbell can do, give him reps, and get a high enough choice to grab Gaines Adams from Clemson so we can actually rush the QB from the outside next year. It's time to rebuild this.

im cool with winning right now, but it wouldnt be that bad if we lost a few games and had a nice high draft pick. gaines adams would be a great addition to the skins D. we need corners and DTs as well.

I tend to lean toward the view that Jason has not played great but has certain intangibles and that "it" thing great QBs have. Having said that, I agree with Art, in that he has missed a majority of his plays due to his inexperience and lack of chemistry with the wideouts.

I dont think he does the timing routes well at all as the ball seems to be late in those situations. However, this is something that will come along with palying time and continued work with the WRs. The throws he does make that do not requre timing he has looke great (poise, confidence and strong arm). The book is still out lets wait and see...

Archived