Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Czaban

damascusterp

Maybe he will ask Jansen How in the world he fell backwards when no one thouched him on a 3rd down play? (in the Tampa game)

Actually, he and Andy Pollin did that Monday morning. Jansen said he got his left foot tangled up with Randy Thomas, causing him to fall.

I have found Czaban going out of bounds many times....but these few lines he wrote on his blog is ON THE MONEY for most skins fans.

Call me when Vinny Cerrato is back on ESPN News doing

chat sessions with Michael Kim

Call me when Joe Gibbs has a presser and says: “You know what, I’ve chewed off too much on personnel.”

Call me when Dan Snyder openly says: “This will be a rebuilding year.”

Call me when Redskin One stays parked at the hangar when free agency opens.

Call me when WE trade live bodies for draft picks… and not vice versa.

Call me when instead of spending picks we don’t have, for a player we don’t need…. We get more picks for a player we don’t want, that somebody else is in love with.

Call me when Vinny Cerrato is back on ESPN News doing

chat sessions with Michael Kim

Call me when Joe Gibbs has a presser and says: “You know what, I’ve chewed off too much on personnel.”

Call me when Dan Snyder openly says: “This will be a rebuilding year.”

Call me when Redskin One stays parked at the hangar when free agency opens.

Call me when WE trade live bodies for draft picks… and not vice versa.

Call me when instead of spending picks we don’t have, for a player we don’t need…. We get more picks for a player we don’t want, that somebody else is in love with.

Maybe he will ask Jansen How in the world he fell backwards when no one thouched him on a 3rd down play? (in the Tampa game)

Or how he got overpowered by Brian Dawkins :doh:

Jansen is getting to me more than a lot of our problems becasue he doesn't even admit that he is not playing up to par :mad: The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one and this sucker thinks he is still playing at the level he did 3 years ago :2cents:

Archived