Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Betts was on Elliott in the Morning on DC101...

EnFoRcEr_uPu

Didn't see this posted yet so I figured I would just give a quick recap...

Pretty much it was just him and Elliott talking about the 2 hot topics right now. 1) Jason Campbell and 2) Betts' opportunity here.

Elliott asked him if he felt like this was his shot at proving to the NFL that he can be a starter in this league, and he said it was. He didn't want to think much about it, as right now he just wants to play well and help the team win, but he knows what this opportunity means for him.

They also spoke about Jason Campbell and how Ladell thought he would play. Betts said that if practice was any indication, he expected him to play good. He said Campbell was very smooth and ran the offensve very well.

Finally, just a few small things. They were talking about how every player gets their own room in the hotel during road games, but how Brunell and Campbell apparently always share a room(did anyone here know that?).

Overall, Ladell felt very confident in Campbell, and felt that he was more than ready to take over as the starter for the Redskins for the remainder of the season.

HTTR!

My only thing is that when a player is asked a question about a teammate, what is he supposed to say? It is extremely rare for a put-down. Unless it's a "me" type of guy like T.O. or Randy Moss. I could never see anything like "Well Jason seems uncomfortable and not confident, I would be surprised if we put any points on the board. My opinion is Mark is spuer smart and deserves to keep playing as he gives us the best chance to win."

I got confidence in both of them, best of luck to LB and JC. Here's to a victory and many more.

HTTR

Hi all

Living now in Germany and have to see how this team is going year by year down the Tube makes me sick. I must say one thing, thanks Dan Snyder for his support of all the Money he devotes to this team, now no one can say he controls the Team, no is Gibbs Team now, hello Mr. Gibbs,,,,what about the great Offensive Mind??? Hellooo??? God I cant belive who calls the Plays and why in the Hell they always wait until the Season is srewed up again to make a change in QB??? Look Andy Reed or Bill Parcell, they have not half the Talent this Team has and playing 100000% better? Donovan Mc Nab sucks as well, but the Play calling is super. Thanks to our defense, come on Joe Gibbs I love you but is time to go back in the Grave,,,,,,,

Dan Snyder, thanks for trying.

A diehard Skins Fan

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Hi all

Living now in Germany and have to see how this team is going year by year down the Tube makes me sick. I must say one thing, thanks Dan Snyder for his support of all the Money he devotes to this team, now no one can say he controls the Team, no is Gibbs Team now, hello Mr. Gibbs,,,,what about the great Offensive Mind??? Hellooo??? God I cant belive who calls the Plays and why in the Hell they always wait until the Season is srewed up again to make a change in QB??? Look Andy Reed or Bill Parcell, they have not half the Talent this Team has and playing 100000% better? Donovan Mc Nab sucks as well, but the Play calling is super. Thanks to our defense, come on Joe Gibbs I love you but is time to go back in the Grave,,,,,,,

A diehard Skins Fan

It's nice to know that practice ran smoothly, but it's so much different when the bullets are flying. Things more a lot faster and a lot of what happens Sunday will depend on Jason's adapting to it all. Tampa probably will disguise its defenses to confuse Jason and very well could blitz the heck of him since he isn't a proven commodity. While I think he'll do well, you also should expect to see some mistakes.

My only thing is that when a player is asked a question about a teammate, what is he supposed to say? It is extremely rare for a put-down. Unless it's a "me" type of guy like T.O. or Randy Moss. I could never see anything like "Well Jason seems uncomfortable and not confident, I would be surprised if we put any points on the board. My opinion is Mark is spuer smart and deserves to keep playing as he gives us the best chance to win."

I got confidence in both of them, best of luck to LB and JC. Here's to a victory and many more.

HTTR

:applause: Pay CLOSE attention to what Ladell said about Jason: He said that JC was "MORE than ready"... That's a far cry from just a 'politically correct' compliment for a teammate!?! Hmmm...

:cheers: I also read: "...very smooth" in his statement. HTTR!!!

:dj:

HTTR

Some people are honest, you never know.

I still find them sharing the same room um... disturbing...

Besides for all the brokeback mountain thoughts running through your head, why is this disturbing? It makes a lot of sense, this allows the younger QB and the vet to discuss the gameplan and discuss qb play. Its a smart move by gibbs, now giving everyone else their own room is a little much for me. How much can Dan pamper these guys?

Hi all

A diehard Skins Fan

it's like he's trying to say something... i know it.

Archived