Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show off your redskins myspace page!!

griffoene

www.myspace.com/bangcartoonradiohour

Not ALL Redskins, but I have a lot of "players", or people pretending to be players on the friends list... so, you can listen to my podcast there and cruise these 'players' myspace pages and try to decide who is real and who isnt

some i know are fakes,, some i know as fact are not..

It's interesting.

~Bang

bang's the man!

(I am not implying that I banged the man but rather Bang is the man) :laugh:

Dude, you went to Stuart? I went to the piece of **** school at the time they were remodeling it! We had to go through a school without a roof so you ****s could have a nice school to go to! :mad:

LOL, hate to break it to you man, but it wasnt done till my Junior year. 9th grade our class had holes in it, so in the middle of winter, that room was a ice box, the heat didnt even level it out. But my bro went there from 95-99 I believe it was, back when the football team was actually good.

LOL, hate to break it to you man, but it wasnt done till my Junior year. 9th grade our class had holes in it, so in the middle of winter, that room was a ice box, the heat didnt even level it out. But my bro went there from 95-99 I believe it was, back when the football team was actually good.

I dont think the football team was ever that good. I was there in 97-98 and again in 99-00 and both years our team was nothing to write home about. Our basketball team though had won some type of championship right before I got there though.

Right after I graduated I got a job as a security officer. This security officer I worked with was actually a JEB Staurt grad from back in the 60s. It was funny as hell hearing him talk about the good old days! :laugh:

Are they still the Red Raiders or just plain Raiders now?

I dont think the football team was ever that good. I was there in 97-98 and again in 99-00 and both years our team was nothing to write home about. Our basketball team though had won some type of championship right before I got there though.

Right after I graduated I got a job as a security officer. This security officer I worked with was actually a JEB Staurt grad from back in the 60s. It was funny as hell hearing him talk about the good old days! :laugh:

Are they still the Red Raiders or just plain Raiders now?

Last year I graduated, but from my time 2002-2006 they were just called The Jeb Stuart Raiders. I mean, the football team when my bro was there was nothing to brag about, but they were better than the years I went. I dont think from the time I was there, we won more than 10 games. I know this year they havent won. And during the 4 years, we only won the bell once.

Archived