Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Norfolk can't suck this bad....

NattyLight

If you want to drink/party/etc., come down to "the block". just hop on the interstate toward va beach, until you get to the ocean, then turn your head and see the massive array of bars and clubs in one convenient block. it's like heaven sometimes. we live for this.

there really is plenty to do though. my location says raleigh because im in college. but im from camden county--just south of VA beach in NC. we just got our second stop light in my county... not town... county.

so we go up to Norfolk/VA beach because northeastern NC REEEALLLLYYY has nothing to do. OBX or VA Beach are always the weekend destinations.

ps. if worse comes worst, climb to a higher floor before you go jumping out a window. :laugh: :jk:

very true, but very few people this time a year....as in maybe 10 per place.

That's what I'm thinking about VABeach too, so I probably won't make the trip. I guess I'll hit up Granby and see what's goings on.

**** it. I may just see where the closest movie theater is and go see the departed.

I live in Portsmouth right next to Norfolk and attend ODU. I like to go to oldtown Portsmouth. There are some sweet sports bars and restaurants on High St.:) Nice shops too.

I like the bar at Biergarten because they have 350 beers.:D Food isn't very accurate though.

If I stay in my hotel room again this evening, I'm going to throw myself out of my first floor window...any cool places to go for happy hour and kick it?

Honestly, if you throw yourself out your first floor window, would you tell me first so I can watch? :D That could be pretty funny. I'll bring beer :)

What are you doing college boy? Studying?

I can be there in an hour.

I'm trying to fix your predicament!

Have fun in the traffic on Hampton Blvd. I just got finished waiting in that to go through the Midtown Tunnel for 40 minutes.

Is it drinking and partying your after?

Honestly, if you throw yourself out your first floor window, would you tell me first so I can watch? :D That could be pretty funny. I'll bring beer :)

I giggle too. It's like the etrade superbowl commercial a few years back, when the guy freaked cause he took a bad hit on the market and threw himself out the first floor window of his house.

I'm trying to fix your predicament!

Have fun in the traffic on Hampton Blvd. I just got finished waiting in that to go through the Midtown Tunnel for 40 minutes.

Is it drinking and partying your after?

*Makes sure his username is still NattyLight*

I'm always up for drinking / a party.

You don't know how disappointed I am to be here.

I hate traffic though, so I'd probably leave a little later.

*Makes sure his username is still NattyLight*

I'm always up for drinking / a party.

You don't know how disappointed I am to be here.

I hate traffic though, so I'd probably leave a little later.

Natty drinker eh?:) Are all those beers at the biergarten going to agree with you?

Here is a big sports bar

Here is a regular bar

Creole & CajunThumpers 600 Court Street, Portsmouth, VA 23704, 757-399-1001, A wide range of Cajun food, such as fried gator bites, red beans and rice, seafood gumbo, jambalaya, and crawfish pasta, is on the menu at this restaurant that features many pool tables and nightly entertainment.

Here is an out of date description of Biergarten

Bier Garden 434 High Street, Portsmouth, VA 23704, 757-393-6022, Enjoy authentic, home cooked German cuisine and over 100 beers from around the world while dining at this charming restaurant which has a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. map.gif

That's all I can find right now.

http://http://www.discoverourtown.com/VA/Portsmouth/Dining-293.html

Natty drinker eh?:) Are all those beers at the biergarten going to agree with you?

Here is a big sports bar

Here is a regular bar

Creole & CajunThumpers 600 Court Street, Portsmouth, VA 23704, 757-399-1001, A wide range of Cajun food, such as fried gator bites, red beans and rice, seafood gumbo, jambalaya, and crawfish pasta, is on the menu at this restaurant that features many pool tables and nightly entertainment.

[/color]

Here is an out of date description of Biergarten

Bier Garden 434 High Street, Portsmouth, VA 23704, 757-393-6022, Enjoy authentic, home cooked German cuisine and over 100 beers from around the world while dining at this charming restaurant which has a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. map.gif

That's all I can find right now.

http://http://www.discoverourtown.com/VA/Portsmouth/Dining-293.html

Thanks dude. I'll be making a decision between that and Granby shortly (no highway driving). No matter what, this place sucks (but not as bad as SoMD.)

Peace.

I don't know, where is it from? They are mostly international which is a good thing. You won't leave Old Town sober if that is what your looking for.

The beer garden is nice. Banks is Barbados finest. It taste like Bud.

I am a fan of the Banks. I drank my fill when i was there (barbados) a couple weeks ago.:applause:

Archived