Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Can Do IT!!!

GARY_CLARK84

Fellow Skin Fans...I have read many post and threads here..we are more than frustrated with this team overall...Brunell,The 0-Line,D-Line...etc etc..no need to go into that story

But....LOOK.....we can make a run for the playoffs...with a home stand coming up after the Bucs game....which WE WILL WIN WITH NOODLE ARMS @ QB OR J.C.

Dam it...any NFL team can WIN with a good running game(control clock,play action,DEFENSE GETS TO REST)

Let's get Duckett on the field run the ball...put some wins together....

I will always support my "boys" no matter who is on the field.

GO SKIN$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they won't play Duckett - forget it. The coaching staff does not even have the guts to address the issue or explain why he is not playing.

You expect a home stand after we lost to the TITANs at home? Home field advantage only works for teams that have an EQUAL chance of winning the game.

I admire your enthusiasm but this season is OVER. Hopefully they will give other players a chance to learn this "system" by actually playing them so we can start the rebuilding process (again):doh:

Fellow Skin Fans...I have read many post and threads here..we are more than frustrated with this team overall...Brunell,The 0-Line,D-Line...etc etc..no need to go into that story

But....LOOK.....we can make a run for the playoffs...with a home stand coming up after the Bucs game....which WE WILL WIN WITH NOODLE ARMS @ QB OR J.C.

Dam it...any NFL team can WIN with a good running game(control clock,play action,DEFENSE GETS TO REST)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man, the Mark Brunell religious favoritism argument is about as ridiculous as anything I have ever heard. If Gibbs cared so much about his players' lifestyles and beliefs do you think Sean Taylor would be starting every week? Even guys like Portis, Cooley, and Moss are known for partying. I don't care, as long as they get it done on the field. The Gibbs religious favoritism argument just doesn't hold water under close examination.

We lost to the RAIDERS at home last year..and they were awful...the fact of the matter is we are 2-2@home and 1-4 on the road.

The upcoming game against Bucs will be tough...but skins will win it...then the homestand start....never over til it's over.

I have seen stranger things happen.....

You're on crack.

Look, I love your attitude/approach...I want to murder every person who comes on this board threatening to abandon their team because they're not playing well. Screw that...you can come to Atlanta and cheer for the Falcons if you want to be a fairweather fan. Personally, if the skins are 3-12 I'll be watching that 16th game intently and cheering like mad...but there is no playoff hope.

Okay yes, mathmatically, it's not over. But what have you seen to make you think something like that is even remotely possible? This isn't a team on the brink, plagued by bad bounces the way they were the first half of the season last year. This is a wildly inconsistent, decidedly mediocre (at best) team of underachievers. And if it's coaching, MB, defense or some voodoo curse doesn't matter. In 3 of 6 losses, all the away division games, this team wasn't even competitive (and in a 4th, at Indy, the game was way out of reach by the start of the 4th quarter). Playoff teams don't get blown out of the water like that on a week to week basis.

On paper (or if you ask anyone who's impartial), we're unquestionably worse than 6 of 7 remaining opponents, and frankly Tampa Bay is arguable. Would it be great if Jason Campbell came in and played lights out against 4-5 playoff contenders and led this team to a wildcard? It would be historically amazing, one of the best moments of my life, and a day I will gladly eat a big ole' heap of crow (with gravy). But reality kicks in...I love this team with all my heart, but the playoffs are far beyond the reach of this team. Accept it and enjoy the rest of the season a heckuva lot more.

:dallasuck

Man, the Mark Brunell religious favoritism argument is about as ridiculous as anything I have ever heard. If Gibbs cared so much about his players' lifestyles and beliefs do you think Sean Taylor would be starting every week? Even guys like Portis, Cooley, and Moss are known for partying. I don't care, as long as they get it done on the field. The Gibbs religious favoritism argument just doesn't hold water under close examination.

I know it doesn't, but neither does Gibbs' stubborness to keep Brunell in the game. Besides, this sig is funny and I plan on donning it until we get change at QB...call me stubborn if you will. :)

:doh: :insane: :slap:

I agree with these sentiments ...:laugh:

I like the posters never give up attitude...but we're NOT going to the playoffs w/a team in this state...even if we squeak in there...we're doomed to get punk'd ...we controlled time of possession yesterday and we only had 3 friggen points!!...I couldn't believe we had 2x philly's time of possession when they showed that yesterday...un freakin believable!....

:anon: :deal: >>>hey gary clarke84...I've got some swamp land I'll sell ya real cheap!..j/k

I like your never say die attitude tho..

HTTR!!

You guys can say I'm on crack and all of that nonsense...whateva

But nothing is certain in the NFL...as in 2000 when we started 7-3...and were talking Super Bowl...but guess what.....................

WE didnt even make the playoffs that year after the great start...so nothing is certain. That was my only point in starting this thread....not over til it's over

Archived