Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has Joe Gibbs been replaced already?

Riggins Seventy Chip

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I have been thinking hard about what has happened to the team this year. Joe Gibbs must know that Brunell is not a good NFL QB. Why wouldn't he put in his QB of the future, whom he spent two first round picks on? Joe Gibbs loves big bruising RB's. He spent a third round pick on Duckett. Why wouldn't he be playing him more? Joe Gibbs is known for being an offensive genius. Why would he give TOTAL CONTROL to Al Saunders? Joe Gibbs is a fiery coach who HATES losing! Why wouldn't we see more disgust and fire from him after tough losses? Joe Gibbs makes good half-time adjustments. We have been flat in the second half all season. Why would that be? My friends, I have puzzled and puzzled and have come up with the only plausible answer, though it is horrible and shocking. Brace yourself:

Joe Gibbs has been kidnapped and replaced by Evil Joe Gibbs robot.

What clued me in, is that only a robot would continue saying the same thing week after week: "fighting our guts out", "super smart". Apparently, the robot was not programmed with good descriptive language. The question is: who has done this:

Al Saunders? - wanted complete control of the offense

Pat Gibbs? - wanted more time at home with her man

Dan Snyder? - wanted more control to pick players in free agency

Mark Brunell? -wanted to keep his job

Who do you think did this? How can we get the real coach back?

I have been thinking hard about what has happened to the team this year. Joe Gibbs must know that Brunell is not a good NFL QB. Why wouldn't he put in his QB of the future, whom he spent two first round picks on? Joe Gibbs loves big bruising RB's. He spent a third round pick on Duckett. Why wouldn't he be playing him more? Joe Gibbs is known for being an offensive genius. Why would he give TOTAL CONTROL to Al Saunders? Joe Gibbs is a fiery coach who HATES losing! Why wouldn't we see more disgust and fire from him after tough losses? Joe Gibbs makes good half-time adjustments. We have been flat in the second half all season. Why would that be? My friends, I have puzzled and puzzled and have come up with the only plausible answer, though it is horrible and shocking. Brace yourself:

Joe Gibbs has been kidnapped and replaced by Evil Joe Gibbs robot.

What clued me in, is that only a robot would continue saying the same thing week after week: "fighting our guts out", "super smart". Apparently, the robot was not programmed with good descriptive language. The question is: who has done this:

Al Saunders? - wanted complete control of the offense

Pat Gibbs? - wanted more time at home with her man

Dan Snyder? - wanted more control to pick players in free agency

Mark Brunell? -wanted to keep his job

Who do you think did this? How can we get the real coach back?

HAHA, Good s**t!! :laugh:

thank you so very much for giving me a reason to smile when reading this board....

quick, someone sneak into Redskins park and taser the Gibbs Evil Robot (GER!) and see if it short circuits him!

EDIT: we may also want to consider Tony Stewart as a suspect...after missing the chase for the championship he has won like a gazillion races...perhaps he needed the old coach to set his team straight!

Les Carpenter says it's Saunders. I've been spoutin' that on the boards for a while, so needless to say... [that I agree]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/12/AR2006111201000.html?nav=rss_sports/redskins

They took an efficient offense that needed a slight remodel and brought in an offensive wizard who speaks excitedly in team meetings of building a house from the ground up.

Hrm, and Boswell...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/12/AR2006111201225.html?nav=rss_sports/redskins

For this Joe Gibbs gave up calling plays? If what associate head coach-offense Al Saunders brought to town is all part of the "same coaching tree" that produced Gibbs, somebody needs to shake the limbs a lot harder.

Archived