Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it time to place CP on IR?

vyper4

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Since it looks like the Redskins are going nowhere this year, is it time to end CP’s season, and save him for next year?

Sadly I would say yes. In addition to saving wear and tear on our star player, it you give the coaches a chance to truly see what Betts and Ducket can do.

DAMN!! That was quick.. we don't even know the extent of the full injuryand you want to end his season! WOWZER... thank God you're not our coach!

I am glad I am not a coach either, but since at this point our season is lost, why risk getting CP hurt again this year.

This is what you wanted. A small running back that shows some potential but can't stay healthy. All you guys were tripping over yourselves about what Portis could do. Every year he has been in the league he has finished the season injured. I sat here and watched Willie Parker of the Steelers do the exact same thing that Portis can do. Small back and small receivers, mixed with one tight end who doesn't block well and HB/TE Cooley you need your quarterback to make the plays for you. And we don't have that man. Campbell doesn't seem to be chomping at the bit. He just holds that clipboard and pencils away. It will only get worse my friends. This team stinks like hell and you can sprinkle powdered sugar on it if you want, but it is still :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: . GO SKINS.

IR him.

What does it matter who is getting the RB reps? Campbell will be in to learn the offense and get timing down with the WRs.

As NO has shown us, if it takes more than the off-season, training camp, and pre-season to get to know your personnel, you're doing something wrong.

Let Portis FULLY heal from all his bumps and bruises and come back 100% next year.

Archived