Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just Don't Understand this team

Redskinfan4426

This stinks. We were supposed to be a real contender this year. Blow away all of our competition and score more points this year than last year. It hasn't even come close to our expectations. We sign some huge free-agents and get nowhere. How do you sign: Brandon Lloyd, Antwan Randle-El to go along with a stellar D (at least last year) and go 3-6. It's just sick. Also How do you come off a thrilling win against an archrival to play another and get completely dominated? Just Ridiculous. They gave up today and if we keep having games like this why even attempt to finish the season? I am especially upset with Sean Taylor, after a great amazing game last week he comes out today just to get burned by Stallworth, Buckhalter, and Westbrook. This team has no Consistency or fire and Joe Gibbs should be absolutely ticked. If I were him I'd throw all of my team up against a wall and just chew them out completely bar-Randle El, since he seems to be the only one who actually wants to play for this team. This is absolutely unacceptable and should not and cannot be tolerated any longer.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :doh: :doh: :doh:

This team sucks, Al Saunders "Im trying to help fix an offense that have 124 yards in the playoffs" what a joke. Campbell no choice but to put him out there. Giants have a good chance of beating Chicago tonight, Dallas more than likely beat Arizona today (20-3), Philly just beat us. Were at the bottom. San Francisco have more heart, and play harder than we do. Just put Campbell in. Defense has gone downhill. No excuses Springs, Rogers in the backfield, Archuleta benched. No excuses.

Offense: Simple. If your QB is inconsistent, your offense will be inconsistent. MB has been mediocre since he arrived. You can overhaul as much as you like, but leaving the main part / problem, you will not get much in return.

Defense: Getting rid of core / playmakers and filling them with high price rejects from "sh*tty" teams never leads to improvements.

I am especially upset with Sean Taylor

Don't put blame on this man...we have seen him dominate and now he is left picking up slack for the rest of the defense. If he had a truly good secondary playing along his side, there would be no "sean taylor got burnt." Just my :2cents:

I'm dying a very slow football death here. If that means anything. This is so embarrassing. Could only hear the game on the radio and I thank the Lord for that. I will no longer watch these inept, non competitive, perpetrators in our beloved Burgundy and Gold make total fools of themselves. Its all over except that League rules state that each team must complete sixteen games to finish a season. Skins have seven more to go. I wish them well. Im tired. :(

You know better than that

You know why players come to Washington? For their pay day. Period.

It is was for the coaches, the opportunity to play in the Super Bowl, etc.... they wouldn't need to overpay player's to get here.

You think anybody was going to offer David Patten the contract he got here?

While every other team was waiting for the Jaguars to cut Mark Brunell... the Redskins courted him. Joe Gibbs flew to go meet him and sell him on Washington... and Washington sold itself... that's why he came for free.

Where else does that happen?

Giving up a 3rd round pick for a washed up has been Brunell is certanly baffling but giving up a 2nd rounder for the never was AJ Feeley is equally confusing ... it happens elsewhere but we just don't see it....

... the team is 3-6 and it is no one to blame yet everyone to blame the players seem to have no confidence and no direction ever since Portis injury in the first preseason game...

Don't put blame on this man...we have seen him dominate and now he is left picking up slack for the rest of the defense. If he had a truly good secondary playing along his side, there would be no "sean taylor got burnt." Just my :2cents:

A Valid Point and I appriceiate your oppinion and don't get me wrong I think that Sean is a great player. I've never seen a player hit like him since Ronnie Lott. However, he didn't play very well today.

Giving up a 3rd round pick for a washed up has been Brunell is certanly baffling but giving up a 2nd rounder for the never was AJ Feeley is equally confusing ... it happens elsewhere but we just don't see it....

... the team is 3-6 and it is no one to blame yet everyone to blame the players seem to have no confidence and no direction ever since Portis injury in the first preseason game...

Or how about throwing in a 2nd round pick for Bailey?

Or the 3rd round pick for Duckett?

Or all the picks for Jason Campbell?

Or the extra 2nd round pick for Rocky MacIntosh?

Giving up a 3rd round pick for a washed up has been Brunell is certanly baffling but giving up a 2nd rounder for the never was AJ Feeley is equally confusing ... it happens elsewhere but we just don't see it

What's so confusing?

The Jaguars were going to cut their old noodle arm has been for their future young QB. The no-brainer would have been to pick him up in FA.

Young AJ Feeley lead the Eagles to 5-1 finishing record, only lost in OT. The Eagles won the division that year.

W/o hindsight, which one would have been the better logical deal?

Archived