Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for skins fan perspective

DallasInDC

He is your QB for the future. He is legit.

I have to admit he played better than I could ever imagine. I knew GW would blitz the heck out him. But Romo sits to pee handled it like a 10 year vet. Romo sits to pee is the only thing that is keeping from feeling down about this loss.

Basically, Troy Vincent's block prevented Romo sits to pee being the hero. This day certainly belongs to the skins but watching the game you wouldn't think Romo sits to pee was making his second start. Romo sits to pee played outstanding and Brunell bought himself the rest of the season and perhaps next year even.

Quite frankly, I'm scared by his prospects. But as long as Dallas keeps dabbling with T.O. and neglecting the OL I'm not afraid of you guys the next couple of years.

Worst part of all, he's actually a LIKEABLE guy!

Dallas definitely focuses on the o-line this offseason although they play pretty well with a QB back there.

Basically, Troy Vincent's block prevented Romo sits to pee being the hero. This day certainly belongs to the skins but watching the game you wouldn't think Romo sits to pee was making his second start. Romo sits to pee played outstanding and Brunell bought himself the rest of the season and perhaps next year even.

:doh:

Dear God, no.

To this thread, however, Romo sits to pee is legit. You guys have a keeper, no doubt about it.

Congrats on the victory. It was a typical cowboys/skins game with an unpredictable ending.

I really want to get the skins fans perspective on what you think about Romo sits to pee's play today?

I think you have a good one. With a bit more experience and a better O'Line he can be your guy. I don't think he will be an all pro type guy but he will make plays and win you games.

Congrats on the victory. It was a typical cowboys/skins game with an unpredictable ending.

I really want to get the skins fans perspective on what you think about Romo sits to pee's play today?

Romo sits to pee's play was very Tom Brady esque in that, He comes in and looks like an experienced QB from day one, interestingly enough they both came in for Bledsoe.... hmmmm, perhaps Bledsoe has a future as a QB coach cause his future as a QB will be in a backup roll if anything at all....

Archived