Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES COVERAGE: Redskins vs Cowboys (6:30PM Update)

JimmiJo

If you haven't listed to the Lloyd interview, I highly suggest you do. People can joke about Gibbs going for high character guys, but wow, he says all the right things.

His analysis of Novak's situation and his vote of confidence too him sounds incredible.

*Edit* Lloyd - "Who gives a **** about the box score" Truer words have never been spoken!

If you haven't listed to the Lloyd interview, I highly suggest you do. People can joke about Gibbs going for high character guys, but wow, he says all the right things.

His analysis of Novak's situation and his vote of confidence too him sounds incredible.

*Edit* Lloyd - "Who gives a **** about the box score" Truer words have never been spoken!

Lloyd was very intense during that interview, almost angry. I suspect he has listened a bit to local coverage and wanted to make a point or two. He strikes me as someone who really wants to win.

Joe Gibbs Is A Joke. The Redskins Suck Badly. I Am Ashamed To Be A Redskins Fan At The Moment. It's 19-12 Dallas.. But I Predict That We've Lost The Game.

These are the same fans who left the game BEFORE Brunell threw that pick against the Titans, and the same fans who give up everytime the Skins are down. It makes me vomit when I read crap like this, YOU my friend need to turn in your Skins jersey for a Cowboys costume. You moron!~

The scene from the stands was this:

Last two minutes of the 4th QTR it was like I was watching a horror movie, hands over eyes but peeking through.

When we blocked Dallas kick the stadium erupted with cheers

When we made our field goal there was a two second delay before the fans started screaming again as we were all shocked and it had to sink in that we won. :D

Leaving the stadium cowgirl fans were heads down low and very quiet, Redskin fans were going nuts screaming and sining Hail to the Redskins. Ask TK since I called him on my way down where he could hear all the cheers!

:dallasuck

Leaving the stadium cowgirl fans were heads down low and very quiet, Redskin fans were going nuts screaming and sining Hail to the Redskins. Ask TK since I called him on my way down where he could hear all the cheers!

:dallasuck

Ah yes, life is good. Please keep these stories coming.

Archived