Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Cowboys get bounced by Skins.

Art

OMG I turned my back to the TV , covered my ears , and asked the BIG ONE up above for a miracle ! What an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife made be call customer service on an order, I was on hold and when the lady came back on I was screaming!!! LOL, poor lady in India, never knew what hit her.;)

I'm so proud to have my 1,000th post apart of this incredible win over the cowboys..

THe team ralleyed around each other even without Moss and branded the boys!!

Go skins!! The streak begins!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

he should be eating crow

Why should he be eating crow? He's right. How many times should it have to come down to this? Next time should we expect to win on a blocked FG/Phantom facemask giving us an extra play with no time in regulation to make a 47yd fg to win after missing one two minutes earlier because the offense couldn't move the ball???

Sorry - you're gonna lose more often than not like that and the Skins have... (lost more often than not)

Once again, the local affiliate here in East Tennessee doesn't show the game and the Redskins win. Every time they've been on here, they have lost. As much as I love my Skins, if this is a pattern, WEMT-TV, never show the Redskins again! I am willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to make sure they win the rest of their games.

Or could it be my new Clinton Portis jersey is good luck? I don't know...I don't care. THE REDSKINS BEAT DALLAS! It's all gravy after that!

Archived