Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stadium questions

Robbnva

Do they sell any grilled chicken or anything that would be considered moderately healthy at the stadium?

Anyone know secrets on getting to the club level for the food without being a ticketholder?

They have chicken sandwhiches, yes , no skin, looks grilled, thats about the only healthy thing they have though.

You can NOT get into the club level w/o a club ticket sorry. Maybe you know someone in the club level and can get in during halftime or something? (meet them on the ramps at a designated door and use their stub , my :2cents: )

The food SUCKS, and it is way too expensive. We tailgate with steaks and jumbo shrimp, then we do most of our drinking in the parking lot. Beers are $7.00 A Pop.

I do metro so I can't cook anything. I would definitley prefer Steaks and Shrimp over the lousy ass hotdogs.

:cheers: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Anyone know secrets on getting to the club level for the food without being a ticketholder?

Just tell them that you are an Extremeskins member and they'll let you right in. Works for me everytime. All of the ushers have heard what a badass group of internet gang-bangers we are that they're scared to death of us.

Just tell them that you are an Extremeskins member and they'll let you right in. Works for me everytime. All of the ushers have heard what a badass group of internet gang-bangers we are that they're scared to death of us.

Your kidding right?

the food sucks at the stadium

Though this is pretty OT, what's up with the food? I realize they added crab cakes, etc, for clubbers, but the, what, $5-7 hot dogs don't even come with chilli or cheese? Wth?

It's one thing to make money off of your fans -- that's the NFL's business -- but food does seem like a pretty big rip-off at the game.

Perhaps they could have prices that are a bit lower pregame so that regular folk could consider eating there.

$8.00

Ugh. I had one of those $8 cheeseburgers and I swear to god it was not meat. At least not beef. Nasty!

Once I did get chicken fingers & fries - pretty good since it was fresh (as in just out of the fryer and not sitting around soaking up grease). Can't remember the ticket, but probably around $10. Usually just eat at the tailgate.

Archived