Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Fans are the BEST!!!

Inigo Montoya

I was just listening to the clips on Redskins.com, most specifically I am talking about the T. Vincent clip. He was talking about the fans sending off the team for the Indy game and welcoming the team home. Vincent said he has NEVER seen anything like that before. This guy isn't a rookie either, he's been in the league a long time and he seemed really impressed with the effort from the fans.

So thank you to the fans that sent off and welcomed the team on Sunday (wish i was in the same time zone)... you truly represented the best fans in the world!

:cheers:

I was just listening to the clips on Redskins.com, most specifically I am talking about the T. Vincent clip. He was talking about the fans sending off the team for the Indy game and welcoming the team home. Vincent said he has NEVER seen anything like that before. This guy isn't a rookie either, he's been in the league a long time and he seemed really impressed with the effort from the fans.

So thank you to the fans that sent off and welcomed the team on Sunday (wish i was in the same time zone)... you truly represented the best fans in the world!

Now if they just start to win...

Thats Huly, Pez and many others that were able to go; and I agree:cheers: :dallasuck :point2sky

I am biased, but have always thought Redskins fans were the best. I remember skipping school for the victory parade in '88. All of the DC Metro area was pretty much shut down & there. Plus tailgating at RFK used to be unmatched by any other stadium.

Obviously, he hasn't visited this board yet. His impression of Skins fans might change if he read some of the posts around here.

Obviously, he hasn't visited this board yet. His impression of Skins fans might change if he read some of the posts around here.
For the most part, I think the fans on this board are good. You get some people who are just ridiculous, claiming that Gibbs is only keeping Brunell in because of religious affiliation, or he's too old to know football, etc. But you can't discount the quality of guys like Tarhog, and apparently Huly and Pez. It's the true fans who really make up the fanbase, as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks to all who were there representing! :thumbsup: :applause:

I actually caught a piece on Comcast Sports Net earlier this week interviewing Huly and Sweet Sassy Molassy there, which was VERY cool! :notworthy They were talking about how all us fans are part of the team too and we need to support them through thick and thin....AGREED!

Another thing is that Vincent has been around the league, so seeing that he was impressed is nice, and it backs up how Gibbs made a big deal about it.

Archived