Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dale Jr. may have just thrown out a Cup Championship!!!

Stuckinphilly1

HE IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE A JOKE! LIVING OFF HIS DADDY'S FAME :applause:

HE HAS NOT WON JACK AND PEOPLE WANT TO SUCK HIS ^%^)(

You sound like a Gordon fan! ;)

I'm not a big Jr. fan but come on, 18 wins, 75 top 5's and 113 top 10's. He has won and been consistantly in the top 10.

You sound like a Gordon fan! ;)

I'm not a big Jr. fan but come on, 18 wins, 75 top 5's and 113 top 10's. He has won and been consistantly in the top 10.

Thank you...if not for a personal feud with Tony Jr than the last two years would likely be completely different.

He's a Skins fan too and figuring Gibbs has brought over a lot of sponsorship money from Nascar I thought this would okay to post. Sorry if you wasted time clicking on the post but read the thread title before sounding off.

WOW! People watch cars go in circles for 476 times! I'd like to have the announcers job "and he makes a left and another left..."

http://www.nascar.com/2006/races/lapbylap/10/22/martinsville/index.html

He spun out on lap 476 trying to get around a slower Kasey Kahne!!! He was 2nd in the pts if the field finished the way it stood. Can we get any luck this year!!!

Who the hell cares? Someone please move this bull out of here.

If you dont care how about you get out of here. We are not forcing you to read it. I wasnt aware that we had to run every thread past you.

Go Jr.

(I would also love to see Lester take a race or two next year)

HE IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE A JOKE! LIVING OFF HIS DADDY'S FAME :applause:

HE HAS NOT WON JACK AND PEOPLE WANT TO SUCK HIS ^%^)(

According to this criteria, pretty much every driver in Nextel Cup is a "joke". If you have to win the cup to be able to say you have won "jack", the the vast majority of them are complete failures. Come on now.

Archived