Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Espn Expert Picks (week-7)

Monkart

I was surprised by that as well but who would think we would lose 3 in a row? Maybe thats his thinking.

I think we will win but I would be more enthusiastic if we were playing good on the road but we have sucked on the road. Well, against NFCE opponents we have sucked, maybe the Colts will be different. Their home field advantage doesn't seem like much of an advantage this year considering the Jags and Titans games.

Wow!! I expected to see the horseshoe across the line, but Mortensen picked the Skins, that should put him up one on the rest this weekend. :D

I hope he isn't one down!

I hope so also, not a very optimistic first post there Rolling Thunder!!!

every week it seems like salisbury just picks whoever the favorite is

I guess if ya did that all year, ya would come out ahead.

By the way Sean Salisbury's brother, Steve Salisbury, does a little known late night radio show once a week on Australian radio. He's certainly taking that Salisbury name all the way to the bank:rolleyes:

Seeing is how Mort has the worst winning percentage of the group, I'd say it's not a particularly good thing that he picked us.
He's trying to pick upsets to catch up to the rest of the pack...

Good for him!

Underdogs for Underdogs :laugh: :laugh:

Sweet, I cant wait for you to get rid of that sig. I HATE it!!! It's been bothering me for a while, even had a few nightmares about it

I know, I'm sorry! it won't happen again. But if it makes you feel any better, that's Shockey's helmet my little indian is peeing in :D And Lavar's and AP's

Archived