Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One Question For All Redskin Nation

dlwredskins

hail victory

Hail to Redskins...Hail to the Defense the will limit Big plays ( you can only slow Manning down ..not stop him) and get turnovers

Hail to the offense keeping manning off the field...run the ball...run the Ball..no turnovers

Special teams...no turnovers..protect the ball...no block in the back penalties....block so Cartwright can run it all the way back!!

Gibbs...call more running plays...mix things up ....Adjust ad halftime as you have successfully done in the past:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :cheers: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :logo: :logo: :wavetowel :1stplace: :hungry:

HA! REDSKINS NATION?? What a joke! More like a Deadskins Cemetary.

2-5....Enjoy your bye week. At least you get one weekend without getting the crap kicked out of you!

GIANTS DOMINATE!

I wouldnt be buying my tickets to the big show just yet. If I recall you choked in the playoffs last year. You do have a choker at qb.

I wouldnt be buying my tickets to the big show just yet. If I recall you choked in the playoffs last year. You do have a choker at qb.

Shut out at home for that matter. At least we won a playoff game. Oh, and I think we have a New Years date if I'm not mistaken

HA! REDSKINS NATION?? What a joke! More like a Deadskins Cemetary.

2-5....Enjoy your bye week. At least you get one weekend without getting the crap kicked out of you!

GIANTS DOMINATE!

Giants Dominate?

Is that the same Queers in Blue that got knocked around by the Seahawks? The same Queers in Blue that lost at home in the playoffs without even scoring a damned point?

Winning games? Sure.

Dominating? FAR FROM IT BRO!

Giants Dominate?

Is that the same Queers in Blue that got knocked around by the Seahawks? The same Queers in Blue that lost at home in the playoffs without even scoring a damned point?

Winning games? Sure.

I know its difficult but.......

DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, you see, that was a ROOKIE QB. Ya know, a Rookie...Eli's first full season as an NFL QB.....the same as Chris Simms who the Skins beat last year.....Rookie's seldom ever win their first playoff game.

Giants Dominate?

Winning games? Sure.

19-3 against the Deadskins, 27-14 at Atlanta.....

that's GIANT DOMINATION!!!!

Maybe next time you can beat an 0-5 team at home!

Archived