Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"That's our boy" -Jaworski mocks Brunell

Riggins Seventy Chip

Just watching NFL Primetime. Jaworski and Ditka's commentary as Brunell goes back to pass for 4th quarter INT:

Jaws: "(sarcastically) That's our boy!"

Ditka: "It's just a matter of time"

I'm assuming it's just a matter of time until Campbell is in as our starter, or maybe it's just a matter of time until Brunell throws the ugly duck INT.

Seems like pretty much everyone is saying the same thing about Brunell.

Just watching NFL Primetime. Jaworski and Ditka's commentary as Brunell goes back to pass for 4th quarter INT:

Jaws: "(sarcastically) That's our boy!"

Ditka: "It's just a matter of time"

I'm assuming it's just a matter of time until Campbell is in as our starter, or maybe it's just a matter of time until Brunell throws the ugly duck INT.

Seems like pretty much everyone is saying the same thing about Brunell.

it msut kill Ditka to see the skins lose because i think he is a big time GIbbs fan more than a skins fan.

two weeks ago on ESPN, berman asked whos winning between the skins vs Giants and ditka said something like "going with Joe gibbs" he didnt even say the redskins.

it msut kill Ditka to see the skins lose because i think he is a big time GIbbs fan more than a skins fan.

two weeks ago on ESPN, berman asked whos winning between the skins vs Giants and ditka said something like "going with Joe gibbs" he didnt even say the redskins.

Yes, he most definitely is a Skins sympathizer. Right after Jaws' comment about "that's our boy" you could hear Ditka groan. It was kinda like that of a person who is truly disappointed. I haven't watched Tom Jackson this evening. I can only imagine that his response will be exactly the opposite of Ditka's. More like a proud father after the birth of his firstborn.

The mods took away my threading privilages and wont even tell me why! So i am here hijacking threads...Well check out this Quote fom Titans Linebacker Bullock and tell me what you think...." Tennessee linebacker Keith Bulluck was critical of the Redskins' approach.

"They weren't out there playing football," he said. "They were more trying to trick us with all those reverses. When they had to sit down and run plays and play football, we had a great game plan for that. For all those people in that locker room who talked crazy -- tell them to have fun this week at practice."

..........................................I think he is right we have to try to trick our way through games because we cant throw the ball down field with "SEAL ARM" :2cents:

Tennessee linebacker Keith Bulluck was critical of the Redskins' approach.

"They weren't out there playing football," he said. "They were more trying to trick us with all those reverses. When they had to sit down and run plays and play football, we had a great game plan for that. For all those people in that locker room who talked crazy -- tell them to have fun this week at practice

The mods took away my threading privilages and wont even tell me why! So i am here hijacking threads...Well check out this Quote fom Titans Linebacker Bullock and tell me what you think...." Tennessee linebacker Keith Bulluck was critical of the Redskins' approach.

"They weren't out there playing football," he said. "They were more trying to trick us with all those reverses. When they had to sit down and run plays and play football, we had a great game plan for that. For all those people in that locker room who talked crazy -- tell them to have fun this week at practice."

..........................................I think he is right we have to try to trick our way through games because we cant throw the ball down field with "SEAL ARM" :2cents:

Tennessee linebacker Keith Bulluck was critical of the Redskins' approach.

"They weren't out there playing football," he said. "They were more trying to trick us with all those reverses. When they had to sit down and run plays and play football, we had a great game plan for that. For all those people in that locker room who talked crazy -- tell them to have fun this week at practice

This is pretty ironic!

You complain about thread starting privledges and post the same quote twice.

What was it that Bulluck said again? :laugh:

Archived