Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parking Lot Nazi's- coming to a lot near you!

sknmbl

We used to pay for one space- now we pay for 2.

No other NFL team charges more for RVs than they do for Cars. NONE!

No College team charges more for RVs than they do for Cars. NONE!

Yes, other people exist- why don't you carpool if you are so concerned? We take an average of 14 people in our RV, and about 10 others show up for the tailgate via metro and cabs. We take up less room than 24 people in 6 cars would take up- you do the math... Ohhhh, and by the way, we take 24 drunks off the road as well- we don't allow drinking and driving- we force all our guests to have rides at the other end or they come home with us to Stafford...

Lisa

Plenty of other teams make you pay more if you have an RV:

Texans: "RVs will need to purchase a minimum of two parking spots and need to park in designated RV areas in each lot.

Barbeques in tow will need an additional hangtag"

http://www.houstontexans.com/tickets/parking.php?section=TS%20Parking

Patriots: "The General Parking Fees for Patriots games are as follows (parking fees for all other events vary):

$35 for cars

$125 for RVs (enter P10) "

http://www.gillettestadium.com/stadium_information/index.cfm?ac=parking

Bears: Cars- $35

RV's-$75

http://assets.chicagobears.com/uploads/files/KKGAMNKOKBIC/fanguide2005_generalparkinginfo.pdf

Ohio State: "Public parking is available in any "day-of-game" lot on a first-come, first-served basis at a charge of $10 per vehicle.

Parking for recreational vehicles, campers, and vans with season parking permits is located west of Bill Davis Stadium and north of Borror Drive. A limited number of Day of Game RV/Camper parking permits will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. Approximately 100 spaces will be sold for $50/spot on Saturday morning "

http://www.osu.edu/news/newsitem1415

Um- the parking nazi almost got a fistfull from the 12th man and a few others in the RV lot this weekend. We plan on making sure that Washington Post gets the full story on the new "Nazi Parking Regime" that will be settling in for a overwhelming ars kicking by the patrons. I can't wait until they tell "the Reverend" that he and his 50 followers can't park together anymore after being together since the advent of the Redskins at RFK...

Lisa

Ask some reporters if they want a ride to the game :D

If FedEx wasn't a terrible stadium with too many seats, this wouldn't be a problem.

Say what you will about Philly, but that complex has parking coming out of its ears. The attitude seems to be: "Pay $10, park where you want, and take up as many spaces as you need. We've got more"

And it took me 15 minutes to get out of there the last time I was there for a game.

For the record, I don't really go to games at FedEx because I hate the place so much, but if I was desperately looking for a space and saw you taking up ten spots, I would be furious. Not really at you so much as the situation.

Should my mother be told where she is going to tailgate and with whom....I'd advise pulling up a chair and getting ready for the show b/c she and many others in our group will go Monkey Retarded on someone. Guaranteed.

You've still got it, B.

Monkey Retarded! :laugh:

I was there yesterday but didn't have time to look you up. ( For the record I'm blaming it on the loud commercials ;) )

Hopefully, I will prior to the Dallas game.

They need to eliminate the orange lot its always empty anyways. This will make much more space remove the barriers(sp?)

It's empty because it seems a lot of the orange lot folks actually park in the green lot. The tailgating in orange does seem to suck, but the lot attendants would be a great help if they made everyone park in their assigned lot.

You've still got it, B.

Monkey Retarded! :laugh:

I was there yesterday but didn't have time to look you up. ( For the record I'm blaming it on the loud commercials ;) )

Hopefully, I will prior to the Dallas game.

Sorry I missed you. Let's just say we were not able to hook up b/c of Snyder.

If he lets you have time before Dallas.....look us up. Love to have you stop by.....either the tailgate or in the stands.

B

Um- the parking nazi almost got a fistfull from the 12th man and a few others in the RV lot this weekend. We plan on making sure that Washington Post gets the full story on the new "Nazi Parking Regime" that will be settling in for a overwhelming ars kicking by the patrons. I can't wait until they tell "the Reverend" that he and his 50 followers can't park together anymore after being together since the advent of the Redskins at RFK...

Lisa

Perhaps the name of the Redskins' marketing manager and his email might aid you in an effort to make sure fans can continue to enjoy the gameday experience?

one space? you must drive a tiny car to both park and tailgate in one space. I guess it doesn't take much space to enjoy some wine and cheese though eh?

No, I drive a huge van. But, I get there early enough to get the spot I like that is an end spot so I can tailgate in front of it. There's also the option to get one of the spots with grass in front or behind it.

Are you insinuating that I'm wine and cheese?

The only reason why anyone's even responding to this thread is because we lost to a crap team.

Does anyone ever stop and think there may be a reason why parking is going to be enforced? Perhaps they're having problems with RV people taking up too much room and they've decided to actually do something about it.

Not to annoy you guys, but its about time. My dad and I always have problems finding spots as people are taking up 2 3 or sometimes 4 spots at 12, just an hour before kickoff. Hell its fine, take 20 at 10 but once 11:45 hits, One spot please so we can all get a spot!

I think the RV lot is a little different - but I will agree that normal lots should be one spot.....

We get to the game 4 hours before kickoff. We are always in line before the gates open. With that should come some benefits as we are afforded the luxury (for now) of picking our spot.

We park in the green lot on a grass strip. We do not park in a "parking spot". While tailgating we take up a couple spots on this grass strip. One front and one back. After we clean up we move back and take up one "theoretical space" on this grass strip so one could park in front of us.

Not sure where many of you park....but up until about an hour and a half before kickoff there is more room in the green lot than you could fathom. People are throwing footballs.....running around.....plenty of room.

RRParkingGuidegv.jpg

Archived