Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs has given up too much......

RedskinsFan72

He has trusted all his coaches completely. And now look where we are.

Sad part is, its too late to regain control. They have been using Saunders' system and he is the only one who can call it.

Williams has let guys go who can run his system, brought in guys who cant (so far). They need to stop this nonsense. The D has been flat out bad this year. The offense poor.

Hindsight 20/20, but bringing in Saunders has turned into a huge mistake. The offense wasnt broken last year, the players were. Now we have healthy presumable good players, but a scheme that just isnt working out.

This game proves something is flat out wrong in both offense and defense.

A team ranking near last on both sides of the ball, walked all over the Skins in every way.

Let the egos go coaches, pay the guys who know the system to get them to stay, and dump the dead weight regardless of what it costs.

Not much is wrong on the offense. You have to give the Titans some credit in shutting down the run game. Fact is, the offense was one of the few things that actually worked in this game.

The big problem right now is we can't stop anyone on defense.

Jason

Not that I don't agree, but only a little bit. But just a word of warning...Prepare to be pounded! Too many here right now think the D played well and Brunell is the one who lost this game for us. :doh:

Not that I don't agree, but only a little bit. But just a word of warning...Prepare to be pounded! Too many here right now think the D played well and Brunell is the one who lost this game for us. :doh:

Then people weren't watching the same game I was. We couldn't stop them much in the first half, and it continued into the second half. The only positive I can make for the defense is that Andre Carter did have a big sack to stop a drive. That's it!

Jason

Brunell lost the game with that horrible throw at the end. He's a VETERAN, veterans don't make bad decisions like that I thought

Not much is wrong on the offense. You have to give the Titans some credit in shutting down the run game. Fact is, the offense was one of the few things that actually worked in this game.

The big problem right now is we can't stop anyone on defense.

Jason

:yes: Exactly.

There is no more passion needed right now. No more screeching and crazed fan love/hate. There's a problem with this team and it needs to be found out. It isn't Saunders. It isn't the offense. So just forget about that. If you look at the stats, Brunell was fine too.

Team is pathetic on both sides of the ball.

Our offense is do predictable. All defenses have to do is play screen and short routes. Brunell cant beat anyone with the deepball. He hit Lloyd in one on one coverage, but act like Brunell can hit any receiver in stride on a deep route consistently. He should have been picked up multiple times, any throws over 30 yeards were underthrown, no accuracy n arm strength.

Defense cant stop the pass or run.

There is a problem with the coaches n the players. There is no attitude associated with this team right now, its like they dont even want to be out there on the field

Hindsight 20/20, but bringing in Saunders has turned into a huge mistake. The offense wasnt broken last year, the players were. Now we have healthy presumable good players, but a scheme that just isnt working out.

You are so right. Don't fix what isn't broken.

All we needed was a DE and a 2nd WR.

Brunell lost the game with that horrible throw at the end. He's a VETERAN, veterans don't make bad decisions like that I thought

Like I said. Thanks for that. Everyone knows that the horrible pass he threw for an INT with 1:00 to go and no TOs left was his afult and certainly cost us the game. :doh: It really had nothing to do with the defense not getting another team off the field most of the time. Not just that the were a fantastic 27th in offense coming into this game. I know it's tough to stop and offense like that so we'll give them a pass. I also know that a 14-3 lead is tought to hold onto especially against a team like the Titans, being powerhouses and all scoring at will against most defenses. :doh: I also know it's difficult to run the ball against a team that is so stingy against the run only giving up 180 yards on the ground a game. :doh: I also know it's tough to cover the titans recievers who light it up all the time and against a rookie QB with a lightning arm, even Shawn Taylor( who everyone knows is GREAT in coverage :doh: ) has trouble. I know it's hard to block the defense on a punt when they aren't even set for a "punt block" because their massive d-line is so impressive. :doh: Should I go on? Or do you still believe that the last pass of the game cost us a win?:insane:

gibbs is being stubborn.. he doesnt listen to us.. he wants to make us happy, but never listens to us.. hes great, but hes not always right..brunell gives us the best chance of winning.. hmm, after todays game, does he also gives us a great chance of losing. listen to us for once and start campbell.. give up a first rounder and sits him..

The Skins problem is no GM. The players they keep bringing in aren't panning out. Lloyd gets the ball thrown to him, maybe twice a game. Archaletta and Carter are a joke. THe secondary stinks. Everyone of them. Sean Taylor can lay big hits, but other then that he is out of position and can't cover. The LB's other then Washington are horrible. Holdman and Marshall :puke: . The D-LIne, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. They let AP and Clark go. They have yet to address a pass rush.

They go into each offseason thinking that if they throw money at the problem it will be fixed. Brunnell is Brunnell. For some reason Gibbs thought he was the Brunnell of 98. What we are seeing in the secondary is why a shutdown corner means so much more then a RB. But hey, Vinnie, Gibbs and Snyder are great player personel guys. Look at all the bang we are getting for our buck.

This starts and ends with the coaches and the "lack of a front office."

The problem is on both sides of the ball. I don't see us getting it fixed even though I would really like it. We sold too much in draft stock to do anything in the future. We have no draft picks, our team will continue to get older, and until Brunell is gone, we are screwed.

Sad part is, its too late to regain control. They have been using Saunders' system and he is the only one who can call it.

Williams has let guys go who can run his system, brought in guys who cant (so far). They need to stop this nonsense. The D has been flat out bad this year. The offense poor.

A team ranking near last on both sides of the ball, walked all over the Skins in every way.

Let the egos go coaches, pay the guys who know the system to get them to stay, and dump the dead weight regardless of what it costs.

Not players, the QB

Agreed 100%

im sick and tired of bleeding and all this thread makes me do is be sadder...Brunell was less than good. the D couldn't have stopped a high school running back today. Both Lines were suspect. The scheme was bad. The playcalls were bad. The blitzes were expected and picked up which let up bigger plays. There are 2 many people in power. thats what I think.

Archived