Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheers

Darth Tater

The most Frusturating thing about this offense is its conservative nature. Who else last sunday was SCREAMING their head off at the TV on the 4th and 1 situation where we instead settled for a missed 42 yard field goal. I wanted to hit something Hard! on that play. We needed to keep that drive alive and score that damn touchdown but instead all momentum was lost and the game was lost at that point.

On the defensive side we haev had so many opportunities at picks, namely CR, but we have dropped far too many. We will not go far if we cannot get our turnover ratio up, it just wont happen.

Somebody clue me in, Im lost here...... :(

Do you listen to the Bang Cartoon Radio Hour? Last week, they used cuts from some guy who kept going on about how told kept screaming for his team to 'MAKE PLAYS', how he did his job and paid his money.

By making plays, I mean just execute, I'm not talking about play calling. On occasion, a WTF type effort (an amazing catch or a great tackle for instance)

Do you listen to the Bang Cartoon Radio Hour? Last week, they used cuts from some guy who kept going on about how told kept screaming for his team to 'MAKE PLAYS', how he did his job and paid his money.

It was a Detroit radio guy, a big Michigan State fan, talking about the total collapse of the Spartans against Notre Dame a couple weeks back - they were up like 16 points in the 4th quarter, and they gave the game away. One of the most painfully funny clips I've heard in a long time. The guy's a true, true fan at his wit's end over his team's collapse.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172172

It was a Detroit radio guy, a big Michigan State fan, talking about the total collapse of the Spartans against Notre Dame a couple weeks back - they were up like 16 points in the 4th quarter, and they gave the game away. One of the most painfully funny clips I've heard in a long time. The guy's a true, true fan at his wit's end over his team's collapse.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172172

Thanks. What makes it painfully funny is that is me and probably most of those who post here or fans of just about any sports team in a similar situation.

BTW, they used some of it again this week which is why I thought about it. And it IS my newest catch phrase!

Archived