Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs finally seeing the light?

NewCliche21

NEWS FLASH! Hall was not cut, he was put on IR... There's a big difference.. Unless Novak has a monster year this season, don't be suprised if you see Hall in training camp next season...

Whatever. Hall's been in the same health situation all year. In fact he was worse last year and the year before that.

Another news flash: Nixon wasn't impeached; he simply resigned because he wanted to. :rolleyes:

NEWS FLASH! Hall was not cut, he was put on IR... There's a big difference.. Unless Novak has a monster year this season, don't be suprised if you see Hall in training camp next season...

I could see that, but it depends on how much money is left in his current contract. - Unless Hall retires, I'm sure he'll at least be in camp.

I dunno man, but I sure as hell hope that Gibbs lights a fire under EVERYONE's ass so we can finally start playing with emotion.

redskins.com is reporting that the Skins brought in Sean Landeta, who punted for the Eagles last year. Gibbs comment when he found Landeta to be particularly confident?

"He's extremely confident. And he should be. He punted quite a bit last year."

Ha. Though I'm pretty sure Gibbs didn't mean that to sound the way it does, I sure hope he did. A quick swipe at the Eagles would be the kind of expression of public confidence this team might need. From Saunders' misstep during the preason, saying Gibbs give or take said "SB or bust," it would appear Gibbs can be pretty direct, nearly ****y behind closed doors. Bout time he made it public to ensure the team stays up on itself.

Come on, don't be fooled. People sometimes stay on the roster for weeks as they heal from an injury. Why is Hall reportedly slamming doors on the way out of Camp Skin? Because instead of keeping a spot on the roster for the few weeks he apparently thinks he needs to get better, he's been let go. The Skins told him he's not worth waiting on, and used IR to avoid the immediate salary cap hit, perhaps -- he's got another year on the contract, correct?

Concepts like "cut" and "IR" never mean simply what they seem to represent. There's always context. Here, it's a vote of no confidence in Hall's health. I think he's pretty accurate, but don't think he'll be back.

Archived