Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We just can't win in Giant Staduim

Gibbsisgod2006

Let face it Joe Gibbs can't win in Giant Staduim. Another thing the Giants were coming off a bye, and a butt whipping in Seatle. We knew they would be fired up for this game, and that this was going to be a tough game. The season is not over yet. We need Shawn to come back soon because are secondry is getting burnt like toast. Skins fans lets keep our heads up.

Two thngs upset me here. First, the Giants got a full two weeks to prepare for us. The NFL either should abolish the bye week altogether or schedule it so that one team doesn't have an advantage over the other.

Secondly, and this is the big one -- we just didn't show up. I could take losing to a team that was vastly superior to us. But, the Giants have one of the worst defenses in the league and we could only muster 164 yards of total offense against them? Just a very anemic and disappointing effort.

Two thngs upset me here. First, the Giants got a full two weeks to prepare for us. The NFL either should abolish the bye week altogether or schedule it so that one team doesn't have an advantage over the other.

Secondly, and this is the big one -- we just didn't show up. I could take losing to a team that was vastly superior to us. But, the Giants have one of the worst defenses in the league and we could only muster 164 yards of total offense against them? Just a very anemic and disappointing effort.

I really don't think the NFL does this intentionally to us, but yeas we do play the Giant, Colts, and the beagles after their byes. We do however, get to play Dallas at home after ours

I really don't think the NFL does this intentionally to us, but yeas we do play the Giant, Colts, and the beagles after their byes. We do however, get to play Dallas at home after ours

They don't. it's the luck of the draw. Last year I think San Diego led the league with 5 games against teams coming off a bye. It used to coinside with baseball teams sharing stadiums, but now only Oakland and Miami share a stadium with a baseball team.

Archived