Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alright ill say it....... we're scoring 50 on the titans.

PresidentClinton07

great enthusiasm, but completely impossible. campbell wont play, at all, unless brunell breaks something this week durin practice. as we've seen, JG will stick by what he says, and if anybody goes in its todd collins, even tho nobody really cares about him. in fact, its just easier to go for which of these are possible, lloyd gettin a td and sean taylor with an int, and i doubt for a td. and even lloyd gettin a td is hard, cause brunell wont look his way, and when he does throw it to him, it always seem s to be a really crappy pass. and itll be hard for taylor to get a int cause he'll prolly have to be all over the field either coverin 3 wr at once or on a vince young lookout, seein as nobody else on our team can tackle. god i wish you are right tho

If the game is out of hand, which is what I beleive will happen, I think Gibbs will bring Campbell in. Seeing that hes going to be our starter next year, I see Gibbs putting him in whenever we have a comfortable lead on our opponent.

and remember, Vince Young is fresh in the league. He's bound to make his share of mistakes, lets hope he makes most of them this week!

Maybe I have too much faith in this team but I think we will bully the titans next week.

After giving the Colts

#1 I don't think the Redskins are that good to be picking blowouts against anyone

#2 Even if they did, it wouldn't matter to me. The Cowboys game, the Giants game, that's what mattered the most. NOt home against the freakin' Titans.

yeah, dont forget they barely lost to the colts, probably the most dominant offense in the league, with the way our offense is playin, we prolly wont score period, and if we dont score, then that means our d wont get ne rest, and will suck yet again.....i just dont want to get my hopes up just yet, no counting the titans out till we actually beat them

#1 I don't think the Redskins are that good to be picking blowouts against anyone

#2 Even if they did, it wouldn't matter to me. The Cowboys game, the Giants game, that's what mattered the most. NOt home against the freakin' Titans.

It wouldnt matter to you?

So since we lost those two games, lets not care about the other games that aren't important?

What if Springs is back by then? You still think Manning will drop a duece on us?

Hey, if the Titans can hold them to 14, why cant we?

Have you watched our defense lately. Have we even forced a team to punt on their first drive all year.

Have you watched our defense lately. Have we even forced a team to punt on their first drive all year.

Our D has been bad this year, but the Titans D has been worst. Given up 40 points and 45 points in different games.

Will our D hold the Colts to 14 points? Most likely not, but if the Titans can do it, im sure our D can do it as well.

Do u really think Joe Gibbs would keep Jason Campbell for this game? Are u kidding me? NOOOOOO !! Com'on ... he's gotta put assistant coach Todd Collins as our #2 QB in case our SUPERSMART Super-Bowl calibre QB goes down .... how long can it take u to learn the playbook? COME ON JOE!!! IT'S THE TITANS!!!!!

This is Jason's first chance to get some snaps if we are over 2 TDs up ... but since you are the most conservative coach in the NFL (guess what? Marty decided to play some offensive football last nite ... and he WON!) there's no way u r even putting Campbell in ... :(:(:(

Do u really think Joe Gibbs would keep Jason Campbell for this game? Are u kidding me? NOOOOOO !! Com'on ... he's gotta put assistant coach Todd Collins as our #2 QB in case our SUPERSMART Super-Bowl calibre QB goes down .... how long can it take u to learn the playbook? COME ON JOE!!! IT'S THE TITANS!!!!!

This is Jason's first chance to get some snaps if we are over 2 TDs up ... but since you are the most conservative coach in the NFL (guess what? Marty decided to play some offensive football last nite ... and he WON!) there's no way u r even putting Campbell in ... :(:(:(

I honestly wonder what Gibbs would do if the games a blowout.

I cant see him putting Collins in to finish the game. I do think that if WE were getting blown out, then Collins would come in. But if we're handing out the beating, I think Campbell comes in.

It wouldnt matter to you?

So since we lost those two games, lets not care about the other games that aren't important?

i think the redskins have shown me what they're all about in the most important of games, the division games. throw in the vikings and their 0-3 in the confernence, too.

when you get into this more and more, no one's going to go back to the titans game (or the jags or texans for that matter) to figure out where you stand amongst the rest of the division or conference.

sure, they can beat up on the titans (if they can). it wont matter to me - they've shown me what they are against their REAL competition

Archived