Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alright ill say it....... we're scoring 50 on the titans.

PresidentClinton07

Maybe I have too much faith in this team but I think we will bully the titans next week.

After giving the Colts a good fight, I see us blowing them out 52-17.

I believe this game will turn around the season. This team is really waiting to explode and the explosion is set for next sunday. My predictions are....

--Sean Taylor gets an interception for a touchdown.

--ARE takes two kickoffs to the house.

--Lloyd gets his first touchdown.

--Andre Carter gets two sacks.(team will have 5)

--Jason Campbell comes in the game to start the 4th. He throws his first regular season touchdown.

Thoughts?

**homer glasses might of been worn**

I'm seein the homer glasses too, but I get where you're going with this just a little less potent. ARE scoring 2 off KR lol, but as for a defensive TD i think so. Big defensive game for the skins, hopefully if the score is 52-17 the next week won't be 36-0.

Guest sith lord
I never said it would prove anything.

But maybe it will light up a spark......

It won't. If beating the Jags the way we did last week couldn't light up a spark, a win against the Titans won't.

It won't. If beating the Jags the way we did last week couldn't light up a spark, a win against the Titans won't.

Yea, I was thinking about that myself. But heck, you never know.

Confidence is huge when it comes to the game of football. Yeah we're playing a "weak" team, but im sure our guys can benefit off anything good that happens, especially after the beating we recieved on Sunday. :2cents:

I never said it would prove anything.

But maybe it will light up a spark......

We 6 lost straight games including pre season so the team didn't need a eye opening loss.

And then we beat the Jags in a great game in OT if that didn't provide a spark how will beating one of the worst 3 teams in the league provide a spark?

As the day goes though I am starting to accept that in N.Y. we are a different football team. I don't think the two tough NFC east losses hurt that much I would be happy if we split, this is a tough divison. My problem is losing to Minny at home on Monday night. When weeks 15/16 come around we will be looking at the chart on TV and our confrence record will be a HUGE factor wether we can get a wild card or not. The Panthers, Saints and Falcons game will be HUGE this year.

The Colts couldn't manage to put up 20 points against the Titans. What in the world makes you think we can put up 50? At this point I'd be happy with a win.

Dallas put up 45 points on the Titans in week 4. The cowboys aren't a better offensive team than the colts are they?

Each week is different, after their outstanding effort against the colts, I see the titans coming out flat.

It happens all to often, when a bad team plays extremely well against one of the best teams in the league and then comes the next week and gets blown out.

We have way to many weapons for their weak defense to handle.

Titans are worst in the league against the run and 17th against the pass.

Guest sith lord
What if Springs is back by then? You still think Manning will drop a duece on us?

Hey, if the Titans can hold them to 14, why cant we?

If Springs do come back for that game how good do you think he'll be considering he hasn't played this year?

But they didnt show up against the Vikings, Cowboys and Giants game.

I would love to see the offense do extremely well, plus im thinking most of Tennessee's points will come late, when the back ups are in.

What I meant was that, at least we have seen the offense do something. We have not seen the defense play an entire game well. Plus, i still dont want to give up any points in garbage time, and thats why i wouldnt mind the game being a 20 somethin to 6 or 3 (no TDs given up), and still have most of the 1st stringers in there just to prove to ourselves we can dominate something on D.

Maybe I have too much faith in this team but I think we will bully the titans next week.

After giving the Colts a good fight, I see us blowing them out 52-17.

I believe this game will turn around the season. This team is really waiting to explode and the explosion is set for next sunday. My predictions are....

--Jason Campbell comes in the game to start the 4th. He throws his first regular season touchdown.

Thoughts?

**homer glasses might of been worn**

great enthusiasm, but completely impossible. campbell wont play, at all, unless brunell breaks something this week durin practice. as we've seen, JG will stick by what he says, and if anybody goes in its todd collins, even tho nobody really cares about him. in fact, its just easier to go for which of these are possible, lloyd gettin a td and sean taylor with an int, and i doubt for a td. and even lloyd gettin a td is hard, cause brunell wont look his way, and when he does throw it to him, it always seem s to be a really crappy pass. and itll be hard for taylor to get a int cause he'll prolly have to be all over the field either coverin 3 wr at once or on a vince young lookout, seein as nobody else on our team can tackle. god i wish you are right tho

My predictions are....

Thoughts?

That's seven toppings at Papa Johns.

Archived