Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

League MVP after 8 games? Who's yours

prophet

I'd figure I'll keep this bumped up every week until the end of the season.

We can keep adding your top guys every week, and see what happens

I've got to say Rex Grossman 5 straight good - to great games.

runner up

Frank Gore. (ok a bad pick at #2)

Mcnubb is my #2

----------------------------------------

Now week 6 is gone

Frank Gore?

An average running back with a fumbling problem on a bad team is your MVP runner-up?

Doesn't make any sense.

Ok maybe not runner up, but the dude has 465 yards rushing and another 167 receiving. I would not call him an average back... average backs do not do that. Knock SF now but they are a up and coming team in the league.

Frank Gore?

An average running back with a fumbling problem on a bad team is your MVP runner-up?

Doesn't make any sense.

Average back that happens to be tied for the league lead for rushing yards with another 167 yrds recieving to boot, damn I ll take an average back anytime.

I'd put Manning over either of them, maybe not as good of stats but he has been more important and valuable to the Colts success

Palmer second, Dunn third

It is hard to argue Manning because he is so valuable to the Colts. He could win the MVP every year. I'd have McNabb over Palmer, Carson has played well, but McNabb looks very good, especially for coming off the injury he had. :eaglesuck

I'd put Manning over either of them, maybe not as good of stats but he has been more important and valuable to the Colts success

Palmer second, Dunn third

WHAT???? You take McNabb off that team and they wouldn't have won a game yet this year, even the Texans.

McNabb-yes as much as it pains me to say-is going to be the runaway MVP this year.

WHAT???? You take McNabb off that team and they wouldn't have won a game yet this year, even the Texans.

McNabb-yes as much as it pains me to say-is going to be the runaway MVP this year.

As much as I hate Philly, I agree with you that McNabb is the MVP so far, but the taking a player off the team arguement really doesnt work here. Take Manning off the Colts and they are terrible especially without Edge. :eaglesuck

With week 6 gone, Both Mcnubb & Grossman had bad games.

My new MVP for the season is Drew Bree's. He is the main reason the saints are where they are. If this dude is not listed as an elite qb of this league there is something wrong.

My runner up is: Urlacher

Archived