Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins= Yankees?

cmorina69

Think about it the, the teams with the highest payrools in each of there sports, a team full of stars, yet lacking chemistry and poise, there were very few positves about this game, Cooly is good, and ST is the man or than that we sucked, our oline went from great to swiss cheese in one week , i and very disapointed in this loss as im sure yankees's fans were about there loss, am i the only one that sees this comparison?

I love both teams and yes both teams lost in a nasty fashion.

Brb.. Time to jump in front of a bus. :laugh:

Same here...Yankees take an early exit, again...what suckage.

But as the old saying goes, good pitching beats good hitting every time!

The Redskins are not a bad team...they just had a bad game.

11-5 and the playoffs...BOOK IT!!! :cheers:

The Yankees have a bigger advantage (no salary cap) and have been more successful. So nno they really arent all that similiar.

thank you......

please don't go there people... all NFL teams have to fit under the cap. The Yanks had 100 million more in payroll than most teams in baseball. Some of their players made more than entire teams (e.g. Florida). It's not even close to being the same.

thank you......

please don't go there people... all NFL teams have to fit under the cap. The Yanks had 100 million more in payroll than most teams in baseball. Some of their players made more than entire teams (e.g. Florida). It's not even close to being the same.

OMG , this is totaly not my point, my point is all we do is bring in good players ( or says are coaches) and then we loss same with the yankees the last few years

no, cause the yankees actually win and make the playoffs.

Yup...if you put it in football terms, that's true.

Yankees recent performances (in football terms):

1996 - Won Division Title, Won Super Bowl

1997 - Wild Card, Lost Divisional Playoff

1998 - Won Division Title, Won Super Bowl

1999 - Won Division Title, Won Super Bowl

2000 - Won Division Title, Won Super Bowl

2001 - Won Division Title, Lost Super Bowl

2002 - Won Division Title, Lost Divisional Playoff

2003 - Won Division Title, Lost Super Bowl

2004 - Won Division Title, Lost Conference Championship

2005 - Won Division Title, Lost Divisional Playoff

2006 - Won Division Title, Lost Divisional Playoff

In the past 11 seasons, the Yankees have won the equivalent of 10 division titles and 1 wild card, made it to the Super Bowl 6 times in 8 seasons, and won 4 of them, including 3 in a row. Any NFL team with stats like that would rightfully be called a dynasty.

The season is far from over, folks...we'll still make the playoffs...ya gotta believe! HTTR!!! :cheers:

Think about it the, the teams with the highest payrools in each of there sports, a team full of stars, yet lacking chemistry and poise, there were very few positves about this game, Cooly is good, and ST is the man or than that we sucked, our oline went from great to swiss cheese in one week , i and very disapointed in this loss as im sure yankees's fans were about there loss, am i the only one that sees this comparison?

Is Lou Piniella going to coach the Redskins?

Do you know just how successful the Yankees were? They may not be up to par recently, but they dominated the sport for most of it's history.

Archived