Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should we give Rocky a chance???

qcraftsman

Of course not...let's just let our defense get pummelled and not call for any changes since Gregg Williams is obviously God.

Holdman is solid, as everyone who supports him says. Solid equates to below average in my opinion.

Are you kidding, Holdman solid? If you watched the game against he giants, you'd have noticed they simply abused him every time they ran the ball. Would be interesting to see how many times they didn't run to his side as they just got huge chunks of yards when they did. The guy is simply useless and doesn't belong as a stater in the NFL. There isn't another team in the NFL he'd start on unless someone was injured.

They should put him in there and let him try to be a playmaker like he hinted at during the preseason. Holdman is decent, but decent doesn't win you ball games. McIntosh should be put in, and maybe he'll put a spark to our defense.

Are you kidding, Holdman solid? If you watched the game against he giants, you'd have noticed they simply abused him every time they ran the ball. Would be interesting to see how many times they didn't run to his side as they just got huge chunks of yards when they did. The guy is simply useless and doesn't belong as a stater in the NFL. There isn't another team in the NFL he'd start on unless someone was injured.

Haha...my "solid" statement was complete sarcasm. I think Holdman sucks and have since the asinine benching of Arrington for him last year. I'm with you 100%, man.

First off, we don't know how well Rocky would play. Presumably the coaches do know more than we do on that point.

THAT SAID : Did anyone else notice the convenient timing of the camera on one of the plays where Holdman was completely winded before the play, and then after the play was spitting up (near vomiting) on the field? Yes, the man is clearly a bit o-l-d. And little in his performance gives you a lot of confidence in him.

I believe that TJ Duckett should be given a chance. The guy was never given a chance with Atl. as far as I am concerned with Dunn being the feature back and with the draft pick we gave up, we'd better sign the guy to a long term contract. His nickname in college was "Diesel". He might not be John Riggins, but he is the kind of power back we need in the offense when Portis can't get things going and he definitely needs to be used on short yardage plays along with being at the goal line. My thinking is Portis is telling Gibbs that he wants to be the guy at the goal line so he can score TDs, but TJ should be the man in that situation. We are wasting his talents by not playing him in certain situations.

yeah...we should put in a ROOKIE LB who has no experiance to add to the problems we already have on the D-LINE and in the secondary. He will get his time, let the coaches do their jobs. Come on...lets think about the big picture.:doh: :logo:

Of course not...let's just let our defense get pummelled and not call for any changes since Gregg Williams is obviously God.

Holdman is solid, as everyone who supports him says. Solid equates to below average in my opinion.

I though it was the Lb'ers job to get run over on every play and try to slow down the runner by showing him how to fall down?

Archived