Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Getting the Tiki Clip to a Player

StevieInferior

OK sorry to start a new thread about the thing Tiki said on Siruis but I want to be sure this gets everyone's attention. I know a friend with player access and I can assure you that I can get this info to a major player who thrives on this kind of stuff. So if anyone can send an audio file of the show OR the original air date of the show he stated this on, it will be played for the player or the transcript will be given to him to be put in the locker room.

I know it sounds weird that i am just saying someone, but trust me i am not spamming.

Thanks for the help! :gaintsuck

You know, seriously how much will this change things?

If the team can't get motivated to go above .500, or to beat a division rival, or to avenge a humiliating 36-0 drubbing there last here...is it really going to help by telling them some throw away line from an opposing player?

If the players don't have enough pride just b/c they're professional & b/c they're Redskins to sell out completley-than they're not going to be motivated by words.

Yeah but it's fun

If the team can't get motivated to go above .500, or to beat a division rival, or to avenge a humiliating 36-0 drubbing there last here...is it really going to help by telling them some throw away line from an opposing player?

If the players don't have enough pride just b/c they're professional & b/c they're Redskins to sell out completley-than they're not going to be motivated by words.

First off, what the heck does it hurt??

Second off, obviously the players are only human and any time someone specifically insults you, you will take it personal and want to prove them wrong. POrtis actually JUST SAID that he was motivated by the smack talk of the Jags this week, so what are you arguing for.

Who cares who the player is, just get the information to him. that is your assignment, if you wish to do so......
Not sure why but he doesn't want me to say the players name...I have to respect that

Geez...doesnt a smiley face mean anything these days. I was kidding...should I have used this one instead - :D

translation: get the f'in clip.:D

Not sure why but he doesn't want me to say the players name...I have to respect that

Cooley, is that you?:silly:

Seriously though, the Redskins were KNOWN as the team that tried to throw together a high paid team and forget about chemistry after Joe first retired. Now that he's back, it is a different story.

I have a feeling Tiki was just speaking in general about the Norv Schottenspurrier era and those teams' media perception. Tiki is a world class guy and I don't see him purposely trying to incite something. It was a throw away comment on a LIVE radio show.

I heard it on a promo for the Barber shop (Tiki and Ronde's show) yesterday and created the original thread last night. They have their live show once a week on Tuesdays. So it was most likely on last week's show on 9/26. I don't have a way of recording Sirius, only have it on my car stereo, but hopefully someone else does. They will probably play the promo again as they lead up to the show today.

Thanks I have emailed your response...I think that's all he needs...but if anyone else finds additional details....send along!!!

I heard it on a promo for the Barber shop (Tiki and Ronde's show) yesterday and created the original thread last night. They have their live show once a week on Tuesdays. So it was most likely on last week's show on 9/26. I don't have a way of recording Sirius, only have it on my car stereo, but hopefully someone else does. They will probably play the promo again as they lead up to the show today.

Archived