Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jags Game Shortcut

TorresA

I am new to direct tv and I'm wondering if anyone knows how the short cut schedule works. When are games available, how long are they up there to watch? I'm looking to put the season games on my DVD burner, but since I didn't think of it till now, I'm behind 3 weeks.

Thanks

I am new to direct tv and I'm wondering if anyone knows how the short cut schedule works. When are games available, how long are they up there to watch? I'm looking to put the season games on my DVD burner, but since I didn't think of it till now, I'm behind 3 weeks.

Thanks

Just view the progam guide on channels 729 and 730. You can see the shortcuts schedule that way. They only keep them up there for the week.

Thanks for the quick responses.....I'm thinking I'd still be on hold with Directv if I had called for that answer!

Has anyone else noticed that some of the local HD broadcasts of games are terrible. The picture is clear, but the action is "jumpy"? I've read on a directv forum that it has something to do with mpeg 4 broadcasts. The Sunday night game on NBC is ALWAYS terrible in HD, and I usually have to resort to watching it on a regular TV.

Thanks for the video!!

I don't care what anyone says Redskins fans are by far the best....When you go to Youtube there are so many great clips put together about the redskins, then you have Bang and all of the great work he does. Also who else can come up with great songs about their teams like Chris Paul does.....Last but not least this website......I have never seen a better fansite than Extremeskins.com

I am in the Caribbean islands and I have been in heaven today because of your hard work and video.... good work, thank you a billion times... love the crowd, the scene the atmosphere.. almost makes me want to move back home to DC... welll...nah... there are palm trees here....LOL

Archived