Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sleeper?

Redskins4ever

he has that average because he ran against an Indy defense without a number of defensive starters (including Corey Simon)

I wouldn't call him a sleeper, he was a dissapointment in preseason and training camp, and is only getting carries now because Greg Jones went down

if we worry about anyone, we should worry about Fred Taylor first and foremost

their offensive line has gotten pretty damn good at run blocking this season

So this has nothing to do with the original post, but JT, everytime I see your signature, I vomit. And not just a little bit, like full fleged go to to the bathroom and puke. I've actually reduced my time on this messageboard because everytime I see one of your posts I have to get up and go chuck my lunch into the toilet. Your sig is an abomination, it doesn't matter who made it for you. Just my:2cents:

So this has nothing to do with the original post, but JT, everytime I see your signature, I vomit. And not just a little bit, like full fleged go to to the bathroom and puke. I've actually reduced my time on this messageboard because everytime I see one of your posts I have to get up and go chuck my lunch into the toilet. Your sig is an abomination, it doesn't matter who made it for you. Just my:2cents:

WORD...this guy has got to go. :dallasuck

That and his sig doesn't meet the rules requirement.

You can just put him on ignore. I'm sure 1/2 the board already has.

Archived