Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When will Randle El throw his first pass?

TC

Everyone wants to see a trick play true enough but i mean come on guys they work like 1 out of 10 times MAYBE! I could care less if we throw the ball down field or not if they play brunell they could throw 2 yrd passes all day as long as it gets them into the endzone and into the win column. I mean yea the long ball is always nice to see but if brunell can come out and throw like he did against the texans then so be it. I mean come on 24/27 you cant complain.

Everyone wants to see a trick play true enough but i mean come on guys they work like 1 out of 10 times MAYBE! I could care less if we throw the ball down field or not if they play brunell they could throw 2 yrd passes all day as long as it gets them into the endzone and into the win column. I mean yea the long ball is always nice to see but if brunell can come out and throw like he did against the texans then so be it. I mean come on 24/27 you cant complain.

I guess this guy's for real.....He obviously hasn't seen many Steelers games the past couple of years, nor does he like commas. The point is that we've got one of the most dynamic players in football and I for one would like to see his abilities showcased more often. I would hope Saunders feels the same way. I think he's just been restricted up to this point by Brunell's terrible play. Of course, now that Brunell's savior (Portis) is back, maybe that will open the offense up. Hell, someone's going to have to throw it downfield for us eventually.

I wouldnt doubt it if it happened this weekend. Maybe a fleaflicker?

I don't think it would be a flea flicker. Even if he did line up in the backfield, he's not going to take the handoff, run up to the line and then pitch it back to Brunell.

It'll be on some kind of reverse OR a lateral where he steps back a yard or two then finds Moss deep.

Archived