Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Blondie

Redskins75

I agree, Rock took a hell of a hit there, nothing he could do about that fumble.

yep. He has two great games this season. He is definately a special teams guru. And anyone who thinks special teams doesnt matter, I want you to get a job as a kick-off returner in the NFL and get hit by people running full speed that weigh about 200-300 lbs week in and week out.

Haters are not welcomed in this post. Not on my watch!

I have only been a member for a short time, but I have read the boards for a while. In doing so, from reading, I learned that Blondie was a Rock fan and she knows him and his family. I was extremely happy for her that he not only ran a TD back 100 yards for a TD against our rival, but she was there to represent our team in her Skins gear. Thats a double win in my opinion. It takes alot to go into an opposing teams house, wearing your teams gear and pulling for us. Blondie did, and while we didnt win, she got some personal satisfaction watching her man get a TD on special teams, which happens rarely.

Then he stepped it up today as the third stringer/special teams guru and had a great game as far as I am concerned.

You can't fumble Period.. What if we lost that game? This is twice in two years he fumbled at a critical time. Thank goodness it was the Texans.

What do you feel he could have done better? How could he have averted that fumble?

I'll tell you the answer - nothing. He was in proper postion, had the ball cradled, he just got rocked, the defense forced that fumble, Rock didn't give it to them.

What do you feel he could have done better? How could he have averted that fumble?

I'll tell you the answer - nothing. He was in proper postion, had the ball cradled, he just got rocked, the defense forced that fumble, Rock didn't give it to them.

since I'm not a mod, I can't delete posts, but we can pretend that this guy did not penetrate my disclaimer and act as if he never posted.

What in the blue hell is wrong with you guys? Seriously, if your that skull ****ed, just come out and say it. He has been great on special teams for us. Yes, the blockers have to block, but the damn returner has to be able to follow blocks, make reads, anticipate blocks, and hit the holes. You mofos are some ungrateful ****es sometimes.........

You can't fumble Period.. What if we lost that game? This is twice in two years he fumbled at a critical time. Thank goodness it was the Texans.

I bet if Portis was in the exact same position as Rock was, he would have fumbled too. It wasn't Rock's fault, I guess you didn't see the hit. You are probably just saying that because it is Rock and he fumbled in KC last year.

He tried his hardest to throw this game away just like he did with the KC game last year.

any RB on the waiver wire can do what he does.

The kick return td was all blocking

And Betts kick return for a TD last year at Tampa Bay wasn't all blocking? How many other times had Betts scored a TD on a KR? Anyways, Rock has been getting us great field position off of KRs, much better than last year with Ladell. And why do you think he was trying to throw the game away? he has to be the best team player on the roster. And you should watch the game more closely because if any other running back was in the position Rock was in, they would have fumbled it. It was a jarring hit and no one could have held on to the ball. And since you say and RB on the waiver wire can do what Rock does, why don't we pick one of them up? You wanna know why? Because they can't do what Rock does. Rock is just as good a RB as Betts, its just Rock never gets the opportunities.

Archived