Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pittsburgh with less total yards then skins

CurseReversed

I was talking about me being able to evaluate how bad Brunell has been in the last 10+ games including the preseason.

Preseason again. I will say this again until it sinks in. Brooks=good in the preseason and bad in the regular season. QB's look different. Both are learning new offenses. Brooks would even have the edge on Brunell because he has Randy Moss. Preseason gives you blind stats.. that can not compare to that of the regular season. Bad can look good.. average can look average.

You can guess whether a QB will change their play or stay the same.. You just MAY be right. Guessing that Brunell would stay the same.. you just so happen to guess right.

You can't say he doesn't make mistakes. He was missing wide open players with no pressure. He was running into sacks. He had happy feet the whole game. He threw the ball away with no pressure.

I said he does not make MANY mistakes. Every QB makes mistakes. Every NFL player makes mistakes. That is a given. Check the game tapes.. a lot of the time that they showed out WRs running routes.. they were not open. Sure, if MB tries to throw the ball up, our WR MAY catch it. However, it MAY also be INTed. Case in point with the Cooley INT @ Dallas.

Did you even watch the game Sunday night? We were not in that game score-wise. We weren't anywhere close in any other aspect of the game. We would have gotten killed if they didn't drop so many balls. Our only points on offense came off a drive full of Cowboy penalties (including a couple 15 yarders) and after our D got a big turnover.

Score wise? In the second quarter when it was 17-10 after Rocks 100 yard scamper for a TD.. we were not in the game?

Did YOU watch the game?

Ok, now you need to stop putting words in my mouth. I did not compare Chris Simms to Brunell until you threw his stats out there after I said he was one of the few QB's in the league I would NOT take over Brunell. I merely stated that Chris Simms played against better defenses and had less weapons.

I did not choose Simms. I don't know what you are smoking, but please pass a little to the left

That is comparing, no? Correct me if I am wrong but, that would be comparing. Saying it and implying it is basically the same thing when having a discussion.

Archived