Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar controversy beaten; Brunnell controversy will separate us

Skins4me

Nobody said don't start Big Ben in Pittsburg did they? And look what the guy did. I mean you learn on the field. You learn by playing a REAL game. Look at Ely Manning. Good God did he suffer when the Giants started him. He still makes bone headed mistakes but he brought his team to victory yesterday in a hostile stadium against a division rival...awesome! Look at Philip Rivers...he is getting it done. This is ridiculous. Brunell is playing like a tired old man. He has to drop back 15 yards to make a pass and if you think about it, he threw NOTHING down field yesterday. Let's move on and go with our future QB...

']700 page pllaybook of new offense and you aren't willing to give Brunell a little time to get comfortable with it in game situations? I know you want results right now but that is asking a lot.

Tom, Giant fans and Cowboys fans are together on this. Convince the Redskins to keep Brunell as quarterback, at least until our teams finish playing them.

I dont think it really matters. If jason campbell gets in the game and stinks up the joint, then what then. What will everyone do then. Bring back ramsey.

Agree with this.

The offense is in total flux. Brunell is terrible and his time is over.

Unfortunately JC still needs to learn the offense as well and the last thing he needs at this point is to be thrust into a situation where the players around him are still picking up the system.

Personally I want to protect our investment in JC and play him when the players around him are "in synch" and have gelled with the stystem. He needs stability.....at least to some extent and right now there is none on offense.

Seems foolish to me to think JC can come in and save this offense right now.

It starts with the play calling!!! Mark Brunell doesn't throw downfield when the play wasn't designed to go downfield. Al Saunders called the worst game that I have seen since Spurrier.

Greg Williams barely blized last night, when he lives by the blitz. Their offensive line got some encouragement by our lousy pass rush.

Now, the players: Mark Brunell SUCKS!!!, and that is coming from myself who normally supports him. He looked like he belonged in ballet somewhere. He is so scared to death it isn't funny and that effects his performance.

Andre Carter SUCKS!!! HE GETS NO PASSRUSH AT ALL!! Everytime they ran on his side he never makes the tackle. WHAT A WORTHLESS PICKUP!!!

Penalties that continue to haunt the team are an indication of no discipline. THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FOOTBALL NOT ICESCATING!!!

The good news is we are only still one game back but there has to be some changes made to spark the team. THAT STARTS WITH DANIEL SNYDER AND COACH GIBBS!!

Another good thing is all of the bandwagon jumpers either have jumped off by now or will!!

TAKE THE TEAM BACK COACH GIBBS!!!

It starts with the play calling!!! Mark Brunell doesn't throw downfield when the play wasn't designed to go downfield. Al Saunders called the worst game that I have seen since Spurrier.

Greg Williams barely blized last night, when he lives by the blitz. Their offensive line got some encouragement by our lousy pass rush.

Now, the players: Mark Brunell SUCKS!!!, and that is coming from myself who normally supports him. He looked like he belonged in ballet somewhere. He is so scared to death it isn't funny and that effects his performance.

Andre Carter SUCKS!!! HE GETS NO PASSRUSH AT ALL!! Everytime they ran on his side he never makes the tackle. WHAT A WORTHLESS PICKUP!!!

Penalties that continue to haunt the team are an indication of no discipline. THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FOOTBALL NOT ICESCATING!!!

The good news is we are only still one game back but there has to be some changes made to spark the team. THAT STARTS WITH DANIEL SNYDER AND COACH GIBBS!!

Another good thing is all of the bandwagon jumpers either have jumped off by now or will!!

TAKE THE TEAM BACK COACH GIBBS!!!

You are freaking kidding me right? You didnt' see Cooley down the middle? Mooss and Lloyd open or at LEAST with 1 on 1 all night long?

I am not sure that we want to just throw Campbell in at this point. With so few snaps actually taken it would be a season we have to sacrafice while he gets timing down, game experience, etc.. Mark just needs to pull his head out & get in a grove with the weapons on offense that surround him.

Just throw Campbell in? Brunell is not leading us to the Superbowl. Campbell is a first round pick, has an arm, can take a hit and see over the line. He's waited a year, he has to go in. This is a joke.

Archived