Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants vs. Eagles Game Day

tr1

first half, all eagles, 2nd half to go. gotta continue to dominate. the lines for the birds are kicking arse. watching the giants d-line sucking wind so hard is almost comical. need to finish them off in the 3rd qtr. put them down and rack up 10 sacks.

While I hate your team I must say I'm very impressed with the play of your offensive and defensive lines today.

Its obvious that both have taken a big step forward since last season.

Would you rather recieve of kick off to start the game?

I'd rather receive...and have a long, time-consuming drive on offense...even if we only get 3 points out of it.

Then have our defense 3 and out the Cowboys...that will begin turning the crowd against Bledsoe.

Then get the ball back, and keep it for at least 5 minutes.

The less time we have our defense on the field tonight, the better.

TO and Glenn can't make plays if they aren't on the field.

We need to play old-school Redskins football to win this.

I'd rather receive...and have a long, time-consuming drive on offense...even if we only get 3 points out of it.

Then have our defense 3 and out the Cowboys.

Then get the ball back, and keep it for at least 5 minutes.

The less time we have our defense on the field tonight, the better.

TO and Glenn can't make plays if they aren't on the field.

We need to play old-school Redskins football to win this.

To me one of the keys to win this games is going to be, keep the cowboys offense off the field. We need to sustain long drives. Establish the running game early and use it often.

To me one of the keys to win this games is going to be, keep the cowboys offense off the field. We need to sustain long drives. Establish the running game early and use it often.

Yes definately.

Spears, Ferguson, and Canty are BIG guys, bigger then any of our offensive linemen.

The longer they stay on the field, the better. It will be difficult to run on them at first but we have to be patient and not abandon the power running game like we seemed to do last week.

Archived