Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is CP in training to be the next TO?

desertfox59

this guy just hates Portis. last year he was ripping on him for having the ball in "the wrong hand" on a freaking Touchdown run.

And, when Portis said guts and powers, it wasn't infamous. There was nothing negative about the comments. Portis told him what he thought, and it worked out. Gibbs is famous for telling players to let him know what they think about in-game strategy (especially the stars like Riggo, Monk and Theisman)

Clinton Portis is a team leader, and the reason we have such good chemistry. When he's on the field everyone plays better. he does the little things, and he hustles. Don't ever compare him to TO.

I hope that is the case. But Portis has got to know it looks bad to behave that way to your coach.

Portis hasn't looked bad period.

You mentioned him hollering for Power and Gut last year. How is that any different than John Riggins telling the coaches "Give me the ball and get out of my way"???

You don't try to dampen or extinguish a fire like that. If anything, you fan those flames.

Great players want the ball. What part of that don't you understand?

Portis hasn't looked bad period.

You mentioned him hollering for Power and Gut last year. How is that any different than John Riggins telling the coaches "Give me the ball and get out of my way"???

You don't try to dampen or extinguish a fire like that. If anything, you fan those flames.

Great players want the ball. What part of that don't you understand?

It does look bad when you show up your coach. You don't want to extinguish those flames. I do understand that.

..but don't you also want to show a unified front in the faces of the enemy? You don't want them to see you fighting on the sidelines do you?

Doesn't that tip your hand?

this guy just hates Portis. last year he was ripping on him for having the ball in "the wrong hand" on a freaking Touchdown run.

Don't ever compare him to TO.

I don't hate Portis. I have started many threads praising his play on the field. look up my history as proof.

I would change the thread title if I know how. I'm not really comparing him to TO and This title was an unintential mistake.

Tell me how to do it and I will.

i dont think anyone cares about the title of the thread...its the pure idioticy of the comments you have put forth

oh well I care because I wasn't trying to break forum rules. So if you know how to change it tell me so I will.

oh and I guess it's idioic to expect your players not to show up your HOF coach. :doh:

How did he show him up? What did he say to Gibbs?

I don't know what he said...I just know Gibbs was disapointed/pi**** after their "talk".

that coupled with other questionable things he has done off the field led to this thread.

I freely admit I could be wrong. But the Knee jerk reaction posters don't get is that I could be right about CPs respect level for Gibbs.

I think it is worth debate.

I don't know what he said...I just know Gibbs was disapointed/pi**** after their "talk".

that coupled with other questionable things he has done off the field led to this thread.

I freely admit I could be wrong. But the Knee jerk reaction posters don't get is that I could be right about CPs respect level for Gibbs.

I think it is worth debate.

And how do you know Gibbs was mad at CP, maybe he was mad at himself?

Until you know what was said, I don't think it's necessary to make these knee jerk reaction comments. You can certainly make them, but not many people are going to take you seriously. Good luck convincing anyone that CP is a cancer to this team.

When did this talk happen? How do you conclude they had words?

it happened toward the end of the game. It was all about body language. I didn't hear a word.

Ever Played poker?

And how do you know Gibbs was mad at CP, maybe he was mad at himself?

Until you know what was said, I don't think it's necessary to make these knee jerk reaction comments. You can certainly make them, but not many people are going to take you seriously. Good luck convincing anyone that CP is a cancer to this team.

I'm basing that on what I saw...Both of their body languages before during and after their talk.

Clearly this is speculation. I wasn't there. It is an Educated guess based on what very little evidence I have.

As far as cancer is concerned CP is not a cancer but some of his off the field actions are.

I guess you have to take the good with the bad. I think CP provides more good than bad (well duh). But this thread is about his bad.

Anyway thank you for your good questions and intelligent responses...I have to sign off now but will return to respond later.

it happened toward the end of the game. It was all about body language. I didn't hear a word.

Ever Played poker?

I'm basing that on what I saw...Both of their body languages before during and after their talk.

Clearly this is speculation. I wasn't there. It is an Educated guess based on what very little evidence I have.

As far as cancer is concerned CP is not a cancer but some of his off the field actions are.

I guess you have to take the good with the bad. I think CP provides more good than bad (well duh). But this thread is about his bad.

Anyway thank you for your good questions and intelligent responses...I have to sign off now but will return to respond later.

Brilliant, so you're basing all of this on speculation.

By the way, Coach Janky Spanky was a defnsive coordinator who was drawing up blitz plays. If he was disrespecting anybody it was Gregg Williams.

I think you should go and see a psychotherapist about your delusional paranoia. This is some of the craziest **** I have ever seen.

Archived