Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To whomever is watching Dallas play Jacksonville; Are you even more confident or...

flexxskins

I have noticed that both teams have a dominant Defensive line. Jags may be the best in the league. Jags now showing that they can come back from that horrible 1st quarter.

If we want to beat either one of these teams we have to have great blocking from our O line and if we can do that then we will win. That will open things up for Brunell, Portis and recievers down field.

Jax is a very good team and Dallas is sticking with them on the road so I'm concerned for the dallas game. That being said, I still think Dallas's line is going to hurt this this year and they know it.
Well, I stick with my original statement, I don't think that Jax is that talented at all. They are definitly not as talented than we are.

I have noticed that both teams have a dominant Defensive line. Jags may be the best in the league. Jags now showing that they can come back from that horrible 1st quarter.

If we want to beat either one of these teams we have to have great blocking from our O line and if we can do that then we will win. That will open things up for Brunell, Portis and recievers down field.

I agree, Jax does have a pretty good D-line.

Newman just made a great play.

Further, I get to watch all 4 NFCE games this weekend.

Philly looks like they will be an 8-8 team, maybe 9-7.

Dallas, who I though would look better, is in the same boat.

Can't wait to see how the Giants pan out at home against the Colts, even though the Colts are fielding a banged up roster.

My opinion didn't really change at all. They'll be a tough team to beat regardless of whether they win this game or not.
Why? If Dallas doesn't look good and ends up losing, why are you reserved in believing that it will be such a tough game? Is it just more comfortable to be concerned or unwilling to change your point of view?

Archived