Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Games do you think are locks for Week One?

Skin Them Alive

Which games do you guys think are locks for week one?

STL(+3) at Denver

NY Jets (+3) at Tenn

BUff (+9) at NE

BAL (+3) at TB

CINCI (+3) at KC

DET (+6) at SEA

ATL(+6) at CAR

HOU (+4) at PHILI

NO(+3) at CLE

DAL(+3) at JACK

GB(+3) at CHI

SF(+8) at AZ

NY Giants(+3) at INDY

MINN(+6) at WAS

OAK(+3) at SAN

Pick atleast three locks. GIve me some reasons why.

Bears -3... yes it's at GB, yes it's a huge rivalry... but GB sucks. Bears defense is going to overwhelm them.

Philly -4... Houston is without Davis and it's Donovan's first game back... he'll be looking to prove a lot.

Seattle -6... Reining NFC champs... Detroit still terrible.

Which games do you guys think are locks for week one?

BUff (+9) at NE: brady and company come out blasting.. buffalo is horrible..

DET (+6) at SEA.. hassleback and alexander too much for detriot

HOU (+4) at PHILI... eagles over texans.. more talented and better coaching

SF(+8) at AZ;; talented offense adn opening up their new building

MINN(+6) at WAS.. gibbs do i need to say more!

Pick atleast three locks. GIve me some reasons why.

Bears -3... yes it's at GB, yes it's a huge rivalry... but GB sucks. Bears defense is going to overwhelm them.

Philly -4... Houston is without Davis and it's Donovan's first game back... he'll be looking to prove a lot.

Seattle -6... Reining NFC champs... Detroit still terrible.

I was thinking the same thing. I have some of the games wrong for who is playing home/away. I pick three and get 5-1 odds. IC an pick more and get better odds but I have to get every pick right. I'm not betting big money it is more for fun.

Right now I'm looking at

DEN AT STL(+3)

SAN AT OAK (+3)

PHIli AT HOU(+4)

The two games you mentioned are interesting too. Thanks for your input fellas. Keep them coming.

I was thinking the same thing. I have some of the games wrong for who is playing home/away. I pick three and get 5-1 odds. IC an pick more and get better odds but I have to get every pick right. I'm not betting big money it is more for fun.

Right now I'm looking at

DEN AT STL(+3)

SAN AT OAK (+3)

PHIli AT HOU(+4)

The two games you mentioned are interesting too. Thanks for your input fellas. Keep them coming.

I was thinking SD too... but it's at Oakland and it's Rivers first real game...

My three locks are:

NE -9 vs. BUF: J.P. Losman is not even as good as Patrick Ramsey and the Pats are at home. No contest.

SEA -6 at DET: Defending NFC Champs will "expose" the Lions for the posers they are. Pun intended.

AZ -8 vs. SF: Sure the Niners have Vernon Davis but Kurt Warner has to play "keep away" with either Edgerrin James, Anquan Boldin or Larry Fitzgerald on every play. Now that's a nice problem to have. Besides, Mike Nolan as Norv Turner's BOSS? My how the mighty have fallen.....and the incompetant have risen.

My three locks are:

NE -9 vs. BUF: J.P. Losman is not even as good as Patrick Ramsey and the Pats are at home. No contest.

SEA -6 at DET: Defending NFC Champs will "expose" the Lions for the posers they are. Pun intended.

AZ -8 vs. SF: Sure the Niners have Vernon Davis but Kurt Warner has to play "keep away" with either Edgerrin James, Anquan Boldin or Larry Fitzgerald on every play. Now that's a nice problem to have. Besides, Mike Nolan as Norv Turner's BOSS? My how the mighty have fallen.....and the incompetant have risen.

I was thinking NE as well, but 9 is a lot of points... especially when you consider garbage points at the end...

but that being said, I still took NE in my pool.

I was thinking SD too... but it's at Oakland and it's Rivers first real game...

Rivers has looked good but I thought about that but I think LT will get the ball alot and he will just have to not make a big mistake. Nothing is a lock like everyone has said but I feel confident in those picks. IF I could find 6 games I would get 30-1 odds. And again I'm not a gambler but love football and do this for fun. No big bets and I can't bet on the SKINZ. I just can't.

First week I'm not comfortable with giving away more than 3 points.

I'm going with:

Cincy -3 Marvin vs. Herm is a no contest

Denver -3 due to no dome/turf and mile high air for Rams

Chi -3 GB is just that bad

That game is actually in STL. Still a good pick. The sheet I was going by had the wrong home/away on some games. lol

And I took your word on it :whoknows: I'll stick with the pick, just not with the reason:laugh:

:laugh: :D They could play on the Moon and I would still think they would win that game. THat game could still go either way like any of them but I like that pick.

Here are my picks I'm going with.

these three for 5-1 odds

DEN (-3)

Phili (-4)

SAN (-3)

then I added these four for 45-1

CHI (-3)

SEA (-6)

Penn ST (+8)

Georgia(-3)

VS Spurrier lol

I only placed $5 on both of these bets and need them all to win. It is just for fun and I spend more money gas oin one day then this so no big deal if I lose.

If you think any of these picks are crazy then call me an idiot and I would appreciate it.lol

Archived