Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Kickoff Special

StevieInferior

Who's going to win Dolphins or Steelers?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win Dolphins or Steelers?

• Dolphins
    • Steelers
    • Tie
    • I have no idea

Its all hip hop these days boys...just watch the MTV Video Music awards....only whiteys are Aerosmith or any fossil band.....this isn't a flame or anything just saying MTV has turned to crap....more shows than videos.....its a crazy world although i love me some cribs(jealous) and pimp my ride(reds with heinous cars). I love me some rap but hip hop has taken over the nation and besides the great acts the rest is copycat league and really nothing special(course that can be said about many acts and many genres). I wished unlaced hightops ended after my sophmore year in high school as it did with me. :)

Its all hip hop these days boys...just watch the MTV Video Music awards....only whiteys are Aerosmith or any fossil band.....this isn't a flame or anything just saying MTV has turned to crap....more shows than videos.....its a crazy world although i love me some cribs(jealous) and pimp my ride(reds with heinous cars). I love me some rap but hip hop has taken over the nation and besides the great acts the rest is copycat league and really nothing special(course that can be said about many acts and many genres). I wished unlaced hightops ended after my sophmore year in high school as it did with me. :)

It's not about hip hop or rock or country...it's about scrapping the lame-ass musical segments altogether...I bet 90% of football fans would be happier if they just showed the best hits, catches and plays from last season for 30 minutes instead...lol :laugh:

It's not about hip hop or rock or country...it's about scrapping the lame-ass musical segments altogether...I bet 90% of football fans would be happier if they just showed the best hits, catches and plays from last season for 30 minutes instead...lol :laugh:

and Shania Twain or Beyonce' with a wardrobe malfunction...I know I would. :cheers:

I wonder how we here on ES would be reacting right now if the Skins' offense was playing as both the Dolphins and Steelers' offenses have played so far?...How many doom and gloom threads would have been created already?...lol

I bet there would be atleast 4 or 5 floating around:doh:

Archived