Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Confidence Pool -$100 winner each week

slinky

Just FYI, I forgot to post on ES, but I am running a weekly NFL Confidence Pool over at http://www.EveryTeam.com and I am giving away $100 every week to the weekly winner.

Just go signup at http://www.EveryTeam.com and after you have signedup, login and click on the "home" tab. One the "home" page you will see a green box on the right with the contest details in it. We already have several ES members in the contest and also chatting on the ET chatrooms.

**note** The tie breaker for each week is guessing the total points scored in each monday night game... since week 1 of the season has 2 Monday night games please combine the total points for BOTH Monday night games.

PM me here for any questions.

thanks

sLiNky

Cool, just joined...not sure exactly how we should pick the total points for the MNF game since there are two games, though...lol

for WEEK 1, it is the TOTAL SCORE OF EACH GAME COMBINED. Not just one game but both. So if you think there will be 34 points scored in the 1st game and 48 points in the 2nd game then put 82 as the total points scored for week 1 tie breaker.

whats the list box on the side mean, #1-16, how many points I think the team i selected will win by?

no, please see above reply.

but the numbers represent how confident you are the team you picked to win the game will win. if you select 16, then that game you are the most confident who will win that game. 1 represents your least confident pick.

hence the name of the game "Confidence Pool" :laugh:

• 2 months later...

Why are accounts at the Confidence Pool being disabled and our log-ins not working? We are getting a message that says the following:

Membership Deactivated

Your pool membership has been deactivated by your Pool Administrator. Please contact your Pool Administrator for more information.

Why are accounts at the Confidence Pool being disabled and our log-ins not working? We are getting a message that says the following:

Membership Deactivated

Your pool membership has been deactivated by your Pool Administrator. Please contact your Pool Administrator for more information.

Yea, I'm getting that message too.

Me too...anyone PM slinky yet?

Hey guys. It's been a rough week. We lost our financial backing that we were using to run the contests. We hope to resolve it but this has all been last minute and I didn't have time to get an email out. So I had to deactivate everyone. I am working hard to get funding back in place and hope to resume the contest. I do really apologize. This is like a blindsided hit that I took. I will contact everyone if we can afford to get it going again for the rest of the season.

Again. I am sorry.

Archived