Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Chris Paul Song (MERGED!)

FightForOldDC21

Please follow this rule.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts. Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

Hail to the Redskins! Hail victoryyy! Braves on the Warpath fight for ol DC cccc run or block and score we want a lot more beat em swapem Touch Down let the points soar fight on, fight on until we we've won Washingtonions Rah, Rah, Rah !

Good thread savin', man! :cheers:

WPGC 95.fizive ( :laugh: ) is one of the many, many things I'll never miss about the DC area. :doh:

I have several of his songs but they are MAD old. I'm talking 99, maybe even 98. One is about the Cardinals and the other is get your roll on. I can't stand the original verision of that song so I really don't like this version.

I will host it somewhere if there is a demand

Archived