Starting QB who?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Starting QB who?

• Mark Brunell
    • Brunell w/short leash for Campbell
    • Brunell w/short leash for Collins
    • Jason Campbell
    • Todd Collins

I hope they continue to play the "Hey" music on kickoffs after we score so we can continue chanting "Hey.....YOU SUCK". I think everyone loves that one. I havent heard anything like that at other stadiums, and I think its great that the other team can actually understand what we are yelling at them.

I wonder where that started anyway...?

It's been banned by the NFL to be played over the loudspeakers.

Having not been to FedEx field I can't say but it sounded loud several times last season. Nothing to match the intensity of the shaking stands of RFK when the "We want Dallas" chant went up while they interviewed Mr. Cooke before the NFC championship game. Not that I was there but it made a lasting impression from TV. Everytime I watch the DVD of it, it just gives me goosebumps.

With 90,000 plus it would seem more than adequate to make some noise. I just think the 'Skins haven't had enough sustained sucess lately to make it as frenzied as the old days at RFK. More seasons like last season and that should all change.

I agree. I have the VHS of the Dallas NFC Championship Game at RFK and the stands bouncing up and down is an awesome sight.

The old school in me misses RFK.....:(

I hope they continue to play the "Hey" music on kickoffs after we score so we can continue chanting "Hey.....YOU SUCK". I think everyone loves that one. I havent heard anything like that at other stadiums, and I think its great that the other team can actually understand what we are yelling at them.

First time I ever heard it was at a Terps game. I don't know if they started it or what, but it's pretty cool.

All I have to say is: "HEY! YOU SUCK!"

You know that was really getting to both Dallas and New York last year. Our 12th man is highly underrated.

"Hey ... YOU SUCK" to me is pretty classless and lame.

Oh well.. as mentioned, THAT SONG IS BANNED IN THE NFL NOW!

Gary Glitter getting arrested in Thailand or wherever had a little bit to do about it.

we are the
only
stadium that does that

other teams' fans just yell "HEY!" and that's it

The song is Rock 'N Roll Part Two and it's been banned because the singer "Gary Glitter" is in jail in Vietnam for pedophilia.

Please!!!!!!!!! To all the fans who are able to go to the game. Make it loud as possible. I mean scream your lungs out. Beacuse this team needs are support right now. I know that they have not look like we have wanted them to look but I'm sure it is for a good reason. I wish I could go to the game but in the next 2 mounths I am trying to close on a house and I'm getting married, so money is tight. But I will be in front of the TV cheering my squad on.

To answer your question " Is fedex loud. Man I went to the cowboys and giants game last year and it was louder at the dallas game than at the giants game. It truly was an unbelievable expeirence.

Fed-ex was pretty loud last year for the bears, giants, and dallas games but not as loud as it could have been. I go to every home game but i have to say the loudest i have ever heard that stadium was when Va.Tech and USC opened the season there a few years ago, That place was rocking from start to finsh.

the opener last year was the loudest game ive been to. the three consecutive false starts were mostly due to the noise and the sack at the end, i couldnt even hear my own scream it was that loud. and about the "we want dallas" chant, do dallas fans ever chant for us? i dont think we should give them the satisfaction of knowing we're thinkin about them imo. but either way :dallasuck

After moving to KC from DC, I've had a couple of chances to attend games at what many people believe is one of the 'Standards" for loud stadiums (Arrowhead Stadium). Unfortunately, I was at the SKins/KC game last year and that place got really loud, so loud that I aided in KC's victory over the Skins. That said, I also attend a couple games at Fedex yearly and can say that at its peak, Fedex is as loud as Arrowhead; though Arrowhead's peak seemingly never ends!

Archived