Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP News: Jeff George is back...as a Raider

Commander Adama

I swear, everytime I hear about this article, it makes me forget any problem on my mind and I smile. Thank you Raiders, you will probably brighten the rest of the week for me!

Also, I determined last night I will watch the Bengals/Packers game until two conditions are met: I watch one Palmer drive, and Favre throws an INT. I'm thankful the 2nd happened fast enough so I could do some work, heh! Another thing to brighten my day!

It is sad, the Raiders were a proud franchise, the most winningest since they came around and whatnot. Al Davis may be a loser now, but he certainly did a lot to help the team and the league in his glory years. When I think of Raiders, I think of badass, and I mean, it's funny what a laughing stock they have become.

I know this is bad but I am not making fun of the man, just making fun of the team.

The raiders have annouced they have signed Lyle Alzado to a one year deal. Team officials said they had been in heavy negotiations with his agent and agreed to a contract in which, the deceased Alzado would not have to take a physical.

"Lyle brings so much passion and excitement to the game, I can't wait to get him back in here," Head Coach Art Shell said at a press conference today.

Alzado was not available for comment.

Archived