Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we want to address our QB position we better move fast...

FunBunch7

On ESPN they just said Kerry Collins is about to visit Tennessee...Currently they have Volek and of course Vince Young yet they see the value of adding the experience of Kerry Collins. I think we should make a play for him too.

Remember in 2001, we weren't exactly loaded at QB but Tony Banks came in and played quite efficiently for us getting us a win in Mile High.

If something happens to Brunell, unless Campebell is the next coming of Rothlisberger, we could be in trouble. It doesn't look like Todd Collins can take us very far.

I say we make a move for Kerry.

On ESPN they just said Kerry Collins is about to visit Tennessee...Currently they have Volek and of course Vince Young yet they see the value of adding the experience of Kerry Collins. I think we should make a play for him too.

Remember in 2001, we weren't exactly loaded at QB but Tony Banks came in and played quite efficiently for us getting us a win in Mile High.

If something happens to Brunell, unless Campebell is the next coming of Rothlisberger, we could be in trouble. It doesn't look like Todd Collins can take us very far.

I say we make a move for Kerry.

Did Tom the Giants fan put you up to this??? :laugh:

It was actually Kent Graham that won the game in Denver. Tony Banks got hurt in the first half and did not return for the rest of the game, we were down when he went out.

Joe Gibbs loves Brunell and is going to stick with him for as long as he plays. So forget the Skins going after anyone else, and they shouldn't. Brunell was really good last year and I think he'll be good in the regular season. Preseason means very very little.

This thread has nothing to do with replacing Brunell; It's about replacing Todd Collins.

So, we get rid of the only QB that has any experience with the Saunders' offense? I don't think so. I don't have much appreciation for Collins' play so far this year, but obviously Saunders brought him here for a reason.

Besides, do we really need a racist drunk running our offense? :silly:

Archived