Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike & Mike in the morning two a days: Skins edition

SkinsD

1)Have the Skins bolstered their defense enough to dethrone the Gints: Yes, Golic likes AA alot.

2) Could the Skins offense lead the league in scoring? Golic no, Greenie "don't be suprised"

3) Will Brunell hold up the whole season? Will Campbell be ready if needed? Golic - no. Todd Collins is the second guy, Campbell isn't ready. (obviously he hasn't been watching the games).

4) Will Portis' injury be a season-long issue? Golic: no - he will be fine.

5) Record predictions:

Greenie: 9-7

Golic: 9-7

They like our defense, and say one says dont be surprised if we lead the league in scoring, but 9-7? Usually if you have a top offense and defense you win more..Oh well..

Preparing for the worst is fine but, be prepared to realize how wrong you will be and get slammed for it. Dominate? Nope. Atleast not yet. Good football team? Damn right. :)

Good Football team? :laugh: What have you seen for you to make that keen observation?

Hey, I hope you are right. I really do.

From the outside looking in, I think your season goes as does Portis. If he can come back in real time and be healthy, I think you guys can seriously challenge for the division title. If he can not, I think you end up around .500 give or take a game.

Portis is such a huge factor where Brunnell is conerned. Brunnell kinda reminds me of our own situation in Dallas in that he has enough to get you there if you can keep him healthy and if you don't put too much on him to win it for you. If you can't balance the offense with Portis, I think you guys end up seeing exactly what your young QB has or doesn't have at this point in his career.

Archived