Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WSJ: Liberal politics will prove fruitless as long as liberals refuse to multiply

TC4

What's ironic is that overpopulation is going to cause people to rely on the government even more. And we know how much the GOP likes to talk about how evil government dependence is.

This is sad, but so true. Dependence without getting off you back is destructive to the social structure of our country.

What's ironic is that overpopulation is going to cause people to rely on the government even more. And we know how much the GOP likes to talk about how evil government dependence is.
You think conservatives who have big families are likely to rely on the government? Don't think so...

You think conservatives who have big families are likely to rely on the government? Don't think so...

So do and some don't. I happened in my family. It is so easy when the dem's bribe you with cradle to grave happiness. How sad is it not to take care of yourself.

So do and some don't. I happened in my family. It is so easy when the dem's bribe you with cradle to grave happiness. How sad is it not to take care of yourself.
Definitely sad. I really think it's pretty uncommon among conservatives though. Typically a democrat demographic.

Definitely sad. I really think it's pretty uncommon among conservatives though. Typically a democrat demographic.

I agree, but some siblings don't always follow in our parents footsteps or actually some children break away from their parents and become more conservative.

The Republicans pretend they are for small Government but now that they control all three branches they have expanded the Federal Government by hundreds of thousands of jobs, and spent through the roof.

...and somehow they still get credit for being the small Government party. Amazing how that works.

The Republicans pretend they are for small Government but now that they control all three branches they have expanded the Federal Government by hundreds of thousands of jobs, and spent through the roof.

...and somehow they still get credit for being the small Government party. Amazing how that works.

You can blame that mostly on DHS. What a great expenditure of money that is for the taxpayer, and we want to limit their power?

The Republicans expanded the federal government in a response to the biggest national security crisis in recent US history. The Dems expand the federal government because.....their Dems!

It is that hard to get?

Ugh. The war in Iraq is what he spent the most money on and that has not made us any safer. Dems pushed for more port security and better FEMA funding but Bush sent that money along with the no child left behind money nation-building in Iraq. How is the border doing? You give credit to the Republican party for being tough on the border and what have they done? Squat. How can you say Bush made us safer when our border is totally out of control? All this while giving a huge tax cut to the richest 1%. Talk about priorities, sheesh.

Ugh. The war in Iraq is what he spent the most money on and that has not made us any safer. Dems pushed for more port security and better FEMA funding but Bush sent that money along with the no child left behind money nation-building in Iraq. How is the border doing? You give credit to the Republican party for being tough on the border and what have they done? Squat. How can you say Bush made us safer when our border is totally out of control? All this while giving a huge tax cut to the richest 1%. Talk about priorities, sheesh.

Were spending billions on the border, investing equipment for examining cargo and have killed hundreds of thousands of terrorists. They can't get here if their dead. I wonder who pays your paycheck. If its the richest 1%, that might be why you have a job.:silly:

They are the smallER govt party at this point. One of the reasons I am no longer a Republican.

Has anyone considered this possibility:

People who have more children become more conservative ... more bills to pay and more worrying about what might happen to their kids, be it crime, unstable politics, or a changing culture. You're not going to be worrying about trees and manatees when you have mouths to feed at home.

It's not that liberals aren't having kids; it's that people with kids aren't being liberal.

Actually what it is is that when people have kids their mindset goes from one of telling themselves every deluded piece of bs they can get away with to justify completely selfish and irresponsible living to "Whoa, I have to take care of this kid and make sure all kids have a bright future."

Then suddenly the way they think comes into line with reality, and moral responsibility to the next egernation instead of using deluded catch phrases and changing the meaning of the consitution in their minds to support aborting the next generation. They grow up, begin to care about something besides justifying selfish irresponsibility, and instantly they get delivered from 'catch phraseology' political idiocies based on deluded ideaologies not rooted in reality.

When we as humans are suddenly forced to deal with reality due to responsibility, we change our moral compass and our own liberla political propoganda we no longer buy because we have a greater concern, our children and their very lives. then we vote repubiclan. Simple. why? Because they are prolife, and we care about our kid's lives. They are willing to fight to protect our kid's lives and safety, while demos will just let anyone kill us all at will so we don't make the muslims mad, oh no, and so we don't appear to be trying to succeed, and so we don't 'userp our democracy'???? lol catch phraseology is just sooo stupid. It makes no sense at all.

Clinton bombs the kurds an it's cool. We fight in somalia and many other places and it's cool. But if we fight terror with the senate oversight committeees, the house and congresses support, suddenly our democracy has been 'userped'. Is that like a uslurpee from 7-11? or another soft drink of some sort. I definitely don't want any more liberla homo guys trying to 'usurp' me.....Lord and stay away from my kid......you know what most of what liberlas is doing now has nothign to do with right and wrong, they would fight the same way Bush is cuz they would have the same advisors and intel community, even weaker in fact and more fear due to it, causing more careless strikes, but it would be ok if hitlery were doing it right??? It is called politicla propaganda and black labeling people groups and falsely villianizing them, it's a warfare tactic fromteh old days, and that is why liberlas voice is winding up so similar to jihad's about our leadership in this time, because liberlas are at war with our president and repubs in general, so they use bs propagand aocmplete with 'catch phraseology' that condemns innocent men and women for simpyl caring enuf to make us and our kids safe at great personal risk and cost. iberals have the same propaganda campaign as jihadists, and claim to be worried about democracy???? yeah right, im buying that bs..NOT

Archived