Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WSJ: Liberal politics will prove fruitless as long as liberals refuse to multiply

TC4

Ummm, 4 cells does not make up a human, and a woman has every right not to allow a parasite live off her body. I venture if men could have children this wouldn't even be up for deabte. . .

Chom, do you really see children as "parasite"s?

Do you think abortion should be used as birth control?

Just curious.

??????

What is this in reference to? Are you saying meterosexuals don't have kids?

edit - hetero and homo... sexual both get caught by my work filter, but not meterosexual. :doh:

See my list earlier in the thread

It contains a demographic of the Dem base, none of which produces children

good job Inigo! :cool:

I actually also think he was being insulting by saying that only idiots and republicans have kids.

keep it up on the baby front- we need as many Republicans as possible- if only to upset the libs on this board :laugh:

Please, PLEASE, learn to read. I said "lots of kids." As in more than five.

And if you think I have no idea what I'm saying, my sister has seven. (She's a Republican.)

Yeah, but that list was obviously bunk - you said hippies don't have sex because they smoke pot. Pot = aphrodesic (sp?)

The aphrodesiac your talking about has to do with your age. If you see it, it will grow. You don't need drugs for it to grow.

The aphrodesiac your talking about has to do with your age. If you see it, it will grow. You don't need drugs for it to grow.

No - if I see it, it will grow. BUT - if i partake in said aphrodesiac, it doesn't take as much for me to, ummm... be willing and able. And certain actions feel a LOT better. :)

No - if I see it, it will grow. BUT - if i partake in said aphrodesiac, it doesn't take as much for me to, ummm... be willing and able. And certain actions feel a LOT better. :)

Sex is much better than drugs. I know from experience. It appears you have fear of intimate relations requiring you to get high. That's is you own problem and is is obvious by your response. Accept Jesus, repent of your sins, walk the walk of Jesus Christ and sex with your monogamous other will always be so much better than drugs. Otherwise, you might get a disease.

Sex is much better than drugs. I know from experience. It appears you have fear of intimate relations requiring you to get high. That's is you own problem and is is obvious by your response. Accept Jesus, repent of your sins, walk the walk of Jesus Christ and sex with your monogamous other will always be so much better than drugs. Otherwise, you might get a disease.

This is one of the most ignorant, asinine, rude, and righteous posts I've ever seen. Where did I ever say I need to get high to enjoy sex? My point was that marijuana can heighten the expierence - not replace it. Also, sarge hinted that people who smoke don't have sex - which 1000% wrong.

You might want to go look at my past post where I talk about how I would never cheat on my wife and that she is the only person I have ever slept with before you start preaching to me about catching a disease. As for the preaching - after you tell me what sins I've commited, you can take your righteousness and shove straight up your...

Hippies are too smelly to have sex. At least with someone of a different gender

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok.....I think I'm ok now...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hippies don't have sex, wow, for someone who *obviously* represents what average Joe American feels Sarge, you're awfully out of touch with reality. Hippies don't have sex, lol, thanks for the laugh, I needed it, long week of smoking pot and having sex while on welfare. It's tough work.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok.....I think I'm ok now...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hippies don't have sex, wow, for someone who *obviously* represents what average Joe American feels Sarge, you're awfully out of touch with reality. Hippies don't have sex, lol, thanks for the laugh, I needed it, long week of smoking pot and having sex while on welfare. It's tough work.

Doesn't everyone have sex with someone? What is this exclusionary statement about stinky hippies?

Man, they all come out of the woodwork for this crap article huh?

BTW, the amount of children you have does nothing to help republicans win elections, unless you raise brainwashed lemmings, to which I think the preponderance of Americans want their children to make decisions on their own. The reason they lost was because of piss poor democratic strategies. They actually believed Americans would see through the BS, they didn't. . .

I think they have finally figured things out, and will win this time around, don't believe me, i'll bet ya

Baby Che thinks it's a crap artice only because it's too painfull to accept as correct.

The proof is in Europe and their well reported native population crisis.

Thanks for the sermon, I needed it, really :rolleyes: . No one said drugs are better than sex, no one said drugs should replace sex, someone did say that combining the 2 can be extra fun. That's all. I'm glad you're able to see through that statement and determine his intimacy issues. btw, are you assuming he sleeps with random girls because he smokes pot? Because, believe it or not he smokes pot and, gasp, is married! What a novel concept.

Doesn't everyone have sex with someone? What is this exclusionary statement about stinky hippies?

Of course they do, that's why Sarge saying they didn't, or at least not with the opposite sex was so funny.

Archived