Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Collins Still Number Two?

Mr.Z

If it was up to me I would start Collins until Campbell was ready, Brunell need to be gone. He cost way too much money, in time Jason will outperform him, and Todd can right now. Plus Gibbs protects Brunell to fault.

Start Collins and get rid of Brunell????? Have you seen ANY of the

preseason games?:doh:

People need to realize that while Campbell has talent and potential, he's still learning a new offense and a very complicated one at that. Bringing in Collins was a wise move, he's a veteran and he knows this system very well.

I know alot of people will cry and complain about Campbell being the #3 this year, but the truth is Collins is the more capable QB right now. You don't win jobs based on potential. Campbell's time is coming, but he's not quite ready.

I think the likely scenario is if Brunell went down and was only out a game or two, Collins would fill in. If Brunell went down for the season, we might see Campbell take over.

By the end of the year Redskins fans are going to be scratching their heads wondering "Why wasn't Campbell starting all year?!"

:puke:

Don't you mean after we win the SuperBowl Redskins fans will be screaming for Brunell to play "just one more season"?! :applause: :point2sky

I'll wait until after the all the preseason games to make my assessment, but so far Campbell has looked more confident in the pocket. It would really help if Patten and Espy made those catches against the Jets. However, Gibbs seems to prefer veterans and qbs that know the system...and not commit turnovers.

Archived