Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Espn Insider: Observations From Redskins Camp

Hooper

That was a great article. I love what Portis said at the end about being levelheaded and not letting the hype get to them. Reading that made me feel so much better about this team. Because I was afraid that the team could be setting themselves up for disappointment, with all the hype. Good to see that it's being taken with a grain of salt.

I'm excited for this season! I can't wait to see them on Sunday.

you've made my point exactly...why do you feel compelled to suck all the optimism out of the thread? Can't I enjoy my breakfast with out you taking a dump in my cereal?? That's why I ask, who crapped in yours?

And why do you feel compelled to bring up your betting prowess?? to show your optimism and/or enthusiasm? Well, if we're sharing, I pay $8k per year for a pair of season tickets and fly in from San Francisco for every home game....come by and say hello...section 40, row 3, seats 1 and 2....that's around the 30 yard line (on the right side), redskins side...

Hey sparkosaurus,

Props for the dedication and commitment to fly back East for every home game. Kind of hard to top that enthusiasm. Although I don't have season tickets while living out here in SF, I'm making sure that my experience this season will be a memorable one. I've just ordered a front projector and a 119" screen, and will be watching this year's games in HD. If you're local for one of the games, feel free to give me a shout to come over and watch it on the big screen. Gotta love the NFL Sunday Ticket. Cheers!

Michael Smith is one of my favorites on ESPN and this is why. Unbiased reporting, what a concept!

Lenny P. is going to have to sit him down and have a good ole fashioned ESPN chat with him. Lenny is going to tell him how important it is to report negativity about the 'Skins no matter what.

Praiseworthy though Gibbs' actions may be, implicit in all of this is that he was partially mis-using the talents he had on offense (something many of us said over and over for the first year, especially, but even last year) and flat out wasn't getting the job done being in charge of the offense.

Archived